MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ahh, thanks to oink for putting up with all my questions. Ordered an empty mini mop, a pocket OTR flowpen and a bottle of O-Ink....should be arriving soon. Big ups man, you got a customer for life.

And yes, word up on keeping your house clean. I have two cans in my house, the rest are in a U-Haul "Rent a motherfuckin closet" No tags at home, not even a blackbook anymore since I had to change my name (and who was I kiddin...I'm not an artist, I dont need a BBook right now)

And also, dont be leaving graffiti books and movies around your house....and setting your homepage to http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum........isnt the best idea either. If they raid your house and find caps...you can try to explain your way out of it....books, DVDs, computer evidence...the rent-a-closet key....you fucked up.

On them glue pens, I found em at work and stole them and some RIT dye just to fuck around, I thought the nib was gonna be wack but its okay. Filled it with black RIT dye and hit up the bathroom....dripped down to the floor. The only problem is that the nib leaks, so I'ma swap it out for a chalkboard when I get a chance.

(And yes, I spent the last half of the hour cleaning the bathroom while on the clock....I gets paid!)

A few pages back, someone mentioned getting a piece of plywood to practice on. If there's a dump in your city with a recycling facility you can usually get scrap metal like file cabinets and old refrigerators.

Old refrigerators were made of smooth metal. Pop the door off, and you have a better surface for practicing tags on than wood.

Or just practice your shit in the streets, cause no one expects your tags to look dope right off the bat.

A few pages back, someone mentioned getting a piece of plywood to practice on. If there's a dump in your city with a recycling facility you can usually get scrap metal like file cabinets and old refrigerators.

Old refrigerators were made of smooth metal. Pop the door off, and you have a better surface for practicing tags on than wood.

Or just practice your shit in the streets, cause no one expects your tags to look dope right off the bat.

good looking out. thanks. oh, and i didnt mean to practice tags, i meant to test mops, inks, etc. i need to get a camera. to post up pix of the tic tac mop.

Oink tells us he's going away.....lets all misbehave! ETCH teeheehee TAGGING ON CHURCHES teeheeheehee

Oh no! Our quaint community has run amok!

Soz for the double post, I didn't see my first one here, thought it didn't post for some reason.

Oink tells us he's going away.....lets all misbehave! ETCH teeheehee TAGGING ON CHURCHES teeheeheehee

Oh no! Our quaint community has run amok!

Soz for the double post, I didn't see my first one here, thought it didn't post for some reason.

how do you make krink?

wats a kiwi

how do you do drips?

can you get flares with that?