FROSTY

HEY

i tried the bingo marker and filled it with rusto silver paint

it seemed really watery but i still put thinner in it and went to

try it out and it wasn't drippy or anything and kinda streaky

unless you go slow so anyone know what i should try

and th purple won't come out of the nib and it mixes with the

silver paint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo Oink i got 2 questions

1) are u goin to be selling extra nib for the mini mops jus like artprimo?

2) can you post a pic or two of the nib on the mini mop when u have the chance to. Because i was looking at the pic on artprimo and it looks like a "female" nib. unlike the pilot,otr and other male nibs. Just want to clarify that it is a Male nib. Thanks

this is for bruce and all others who are interested my chapstick marker....no tuturial pics but i left the plastic stick in the middle and i put a little wax inside....then on the outside i put superglue on the twisty thing at the bottom and let it dry...no more leaking

chapstick1.jpg

chapstick2.jpg

chapstick3.jpg

i recently put some decocolor paint inside the pink streak in the corner is recent and all the black scrawling is ink from the same marker, its drips a little but you have to hold it a minute and the nib gets dry towards the end of tags, as well it is somewhat streaky because i used a spong nib i am going to try with an eraser nib next.....

this one is for kartoonkiller and others as well im pretty sure these arent the same models but very similar...my bingo marker..there is a valve in these similar to kiwis once i took that out it made a little difference, i might try putting a whole in the nib like you did...and kartoon for the previous colors in the nib mixing run it through water and squeeze to get some of the purple and water out and then get wutever ink or paint and pour some onto the nib and get it juiced with your new color

Bingo1.jpg

bingo2.jpg

Bingo3.jpg

the blue wus the color already in it very watery.....the silver was again deco markers and drips some with a little squeeze but thse are great hold ALOT of paint/ink but the nib is for smooth spots only......enjoy sorry it is SO much but just wanted to help

my chapstick. same technique as everyone else. i just like to be extra safe and use duct tape. for the nib, sponger wrapped in some sock with a string to tie it at the bottom. (only did that because the mixture i did is super liquid like, so nib had to be a little thicker....

well here it is and a quick sample:

dsc02252nm3.jpg