MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yah I was just asking because i made a mop out of the paint once but I can literally scratch the dried paint off with my fingers. Wamp Wamp.

You can scratch off pretty much any paint... it dries a layer on the surface it doesnt pentrate it. Anything can get buffed if they really want it gone so you might as well just use it straight.

and a made a marks-alot mop

all you gotta do is buy the xtra broad marks alot,

pull out the nib, pop the back of the marker out, roll up some of the felt sheet i talked about erlyer just bigger then where the nib was and shove it through the marker and push it is out of the top really push it in there so it cant be pushed back in, then just fill up the marker with ur ink and fuck shit up.

1218070003.jpg

sorry for the glare in the pic but its from my helio.

1218070005.jpg

^^well if that shit stains everything, i would definatley like to know where to get some.

The cheap Mops that look like what Krink comes in are really nice. I ordered some 2 days ago and they are here already. They are just as good as krink or oink nibs. this is a tag with some black GK in one of the mops, barely had to squeeze:

001-5.jpg

these r them:

002-2.jpg

007-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

definately worth getting. I paid 13$ for 12 mops.

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

:bomb: :spin: :bomb:

:bomb: :spin: :bomb:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

you know, i get real childish on these forums. i was bout to say that im jealous of purehate but honestly, 2 bucks doesnt make a difference to me and it probly doesnt to you either...i can get em 4.95 with a lil shipping. nobody should be trippin over the fact that purehate can get free shipping...i just wanted to put that perspective on the whole discussion for you people drooling over 1 cent cheaper links (as i used to do)

i got mine from the azian trading company. i just bought enuf so they gave me the 4.95 pirce and free shipping, im going on tour soon and will be selling them at the merch booth.

any marker with a flat nib wrights like a chisel tip when you hold it the right way.most markers drip when you sqeez them or pump then enuf.