MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha yeah..its susposted to be a mixture of Oink and Krink silver. And when you write your susposed to get a silver write with a blueish force field around the tag. if that makes any sence.

I was trying to Quote asdf_va when he typed it but for somereason i cant find it.

ive chucked oink in a little silver pentel and it just made a dope silver/black metallicy colour. where does the blue come from?

aight so i was diggin in this thread a bit and some cat said that they have dalos at michaels but a different brand. anyone know about this? apparently people have hella shit at their michaels while mine doesnt even have woodcrafts...

Picked one up not too long ago. Trust me, don't even waste your time trying. The offbrand ones they have at local stores are terrible.

outlinemark1sr7.jpg

Yo asdf_va it was susposed to come out something like this right?

Im thinkin about just coping these markers and using the ink in a mop. That or seperate the ingredience and finding out how much of how much is used then to that mixture with the O and K.

My idea exactly. In fact, I already have some on the way. I'll pm and let you know how the ink works in a mop if you'd like.

i tried something simular with the pilot fine tip version "contrast marker" same idea. silver with a hue. blue. black. red. green i think. its only made for pens cuz it comes out diff speeds of the marker and the silver pushes the thinner ink to the edge.

both wack

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and do something crazy like stating my opinion. All OTR markers are EXTREMELY SIMILAR. If you buy one, chances are, you can accomplish the same thing they are advertising for different model with the same marker: like refilling an OTR paint maker with ink and use it like an *OTR FLOWPEN* ZOMG LOLOLOLOLOZZZLOLOLZZZZ ROLF

^^why do you take the crapy tips off those bingo's and put them in a bag just to put them back on later.

cause the nibs and the bingo markers were

still wet and i wasn't sure if they would grow

mold on them if i let them be wet and concealed

so at the time i just let the bottles sit out and

dried off the nibs and put them in a bag.

what does it matter and ways maybe i just like

putting stuff in bags. HMMM...

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and do something crazy like stating my opinion. All OTR markers are EXTREMELY SIMILAR. If you buy one, chances are, you can accomplish the same thing they are advertising for different model with the same marker: like refilling an OTR paint maker with ink and use it like an *OTR FLOWPEN* ZOMG LOLOLOLOLOZZZLOLOLZZZZ ROLF

i tried stating that fact here

but kids were like omg a FlOpeN and H2B r soooo duffrent

haha yeah..its susposted to be a mixture of Oink and Krink silver. And when you write your susposed to get a silver write with a blueish force field around the tag. if that makes any sence.

I was trying to Quote asdf_va when he typed it but for somereason i cant find it.

not anything special like mixing oil and water

unless you can find something really smooth/clean to write on its pointless

and works with any paint ink mix

thumbs down from me

$.02

mops.jpg

all for free!!!!!!!

just to rub it in the people who never got theirs

MUHAHAHA!!!!!!

still got some that aren't in the flix about 5 of em

and had about 8 more but tossed them

These nibs suck ass, brand new shoes turned splatter silver in a matter of hours (and beers). The body is ok though, just dont expect these to be great for writing even without the spring in them. Any chance of it touching an even slightly rough surface will kill it.

^^^^

i have used them before and made a mistake of

using them on rough surfaces mutilple times and

they still write fine.....the tips get a little messed up

but i am not a dumbass to push super hard on a

rough surface were the nib completely rips off.

they are fine when i use them on rough surfaces.

if the spring is out of them on a rough suface it will

still affect the nib no matter what.

i might try to make them a little thick.

but they work fine for me and will continue to

work fine.