MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

im sorry but i had to take this to the new page. You obviously do not know much about paint markers as light colored decos are about as opaque as yellow krylon. Zig paintys are exponentially better as their paint flow is better, colors are better, light colored markers cover better, and paint formula is better.

well im speaking from personal experience. i havent used any real light decos but the colors ive been using in zigs and decos have been the same value but the decos have covered better. whenever i color slaps wit zigs, it looks like a ghetto fill while wit decos its one solid color. i was only talkin bout these markers for makin slaps. ive also just taken clothing line stickers and the zigs werent opaque enough for me...maybe i got some especially bad ones. ill admit the colors are sexier though when you look at the caps...

bout the otr thing, id rack it for sure but i wouldnt pay for it...theres so much shit you can use for mops that its preposterous for you to buy one...i honestly sometimes sit there and look around my room lookin for things that could be mops and i actually find hella shit thatd work well...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well im speaking from personal experience. i havent used any real light decos but the colors ive been using in zigs and decos have been the same value but the decos have covered better...

^^I totally agree.

It's personal preference.

I love silver Decos.

Use em all the time.

Nice thin lines and covers great on most surfaces.

But you made a great point that it's all personal

preferences. Simple as that.

i was about to pick up some dalos the other day but i wanted some quick input on them what do u think whos used um?

if you would read this thread first, you wouldnt be asking this question.

Dalos are real fucken clean markers, i have about 7 of'em ( which i didnt pay for, or racked )

and when used on cement, they look mad crisp. they look as if they were seeping through and shit