Damn, Switzerland. WTF???

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a drug being a "depressant" doesn't automatically mean that it will make you "depressed" (psychologically). there's a big difference. it means it has an effect that subdues and reduces specific bodily functions. yes, alcohol is a depressant. no, it does not usually make people "depressed".

Well then I guess meth is a depressant too cause eventually you crash?

This is a stupid arguement and why the fuck is it even brought into this thread?

Alls I was trying to say is that alcohol is mislabaled as a depressant.

Because it's the opposite.

man DAO, you startin to sound like a little bitch.

And alchohal is a depressant. Do research on what a stimulant and a depressant is. I learned this shit when I was in middleschool. You're a fucking retard.

Hey dipshit. I know you "learned" the same shit everybody else did in middle school.

But you learned wrong.

Alcohol is a stimulant.

It makes you amped and hyper right?

Well then I guess meth is a depressant too cause eventually you crash?

This is a stupid arguement and why the fuck is it even brought into this thread?

Alls I was trying to say is that alcohol is mislabaled as a depressant.

Because it's the opposite.

it isnt you fuckin idiot. Youre wrong. Youre always wrong. When they label somthing as a depressant/stimulant its the affect it has on the body. Not your emotions. Please. Never talk again.

Hey dipshit. I know you "learned" the same shit everybody else did in middle school.

But you learned wrong.

Alcohol is a stimulant.

It makes you amped and hyper right?

what the fuck kind of alcohol are you drinking? alcohol makes your perception distorted (seeing/hearing in slow motion), makes you talk slow and slur your words, wobble and drag your feet

drink about a 1/5 of tanqueray and tell me you'll be "amped" and "hyper". more than likely you'll be passed out on the couch.

alcohol relaxes you and relieves anxiety in social situations, and this may cause people to laugh more and enjoy themselves more -- but it doesn't make you more hyper.

cocaine would be an example of a stimulant. it raises your heart rate, makes you hyperactive, etc. caffeine is a stimulant -- keeps you awake. usually any drug that ends with "ine" is a stimulant.

alcohol is a depressant and that's why people pass out drunk from it.

what the fuck kind of alcohol are you drinking? alcohol makes your perception distorted (seeing/hearing in slow motion), makes you talk slow and slur your words, wobble and drag your feet

drink about a 1/5 of tanqueray and tell me you'll be "amped" and "hyper". more than likely you'll be passed out on the couch.

alcohol relaxes you and relieves anxiety in social situations, and this may cause people to laugh more and enjoy themselves more -- but it doesn't make you more hyper.

Yeah when you drink too much, but the first few rounds that shit wakes you the fuck up and makes you amped.

I'm sure if you sniff too much coke you'll start sluring and your perception will get distorted and shit and you'll pass the fuck out too (not that I would know).

Maybe alcohol should have a category of it's own.

Yeah when you drink too much, but the first few rounds that shit wakes you the fuck up and makes you amped.

I'm sure if you sniff too much coke you'll start sluring and your perception will get distorted and shit and you'll pass the fuck out too (not that I would know).

Maybe alcohol should have a category of it's own.

Please. Stop talking. This has nothing to do with the thread and everything you say is blantanly incorrect. Google the information so you can see youre wrong and stop making yourself sound like an ignorant frat boy and getting "amped" and "hyped".

Archived