Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

true, but as toys we should try to get better and progress,

i was just trying to give constructive critisism

throw ups are ment to be quick and simple no? color bars and cracks take time.

on this i could have done color bars and little crack or what have you to spice it up a bit.

DSCF3380.jpg

DSC01030.jpg

but throwS?

DSCF6510copy.jpg

but on m throwy no time for that crap, alot of times i wont even do a 3d on my throw

flicks025.jpg

i know they arent good but i try for the right concept.

if you think that agentzero thing resembles a good throw, then you truely are toy.

Thing? lol Im pretty sure it atleast qualifies as a throw if not a decent one. And no beef Prez, but youve brought koolaid to a grown mans party in both battles. Maybe you shouldnt skip the "crap" and incorporate some cracks, squiggles, overlaps (aka style), it really doesnt take that long. Basically, get on my level, then judge me. Word to those who dropped me a line

Thing? lol Im pretty sure it atleast qualifies as a throw if not a decent one. And no beef Prez, but youve brought koolaid to a grown mans party in both battles. Maybe you shouldnt skip the "crap" and incorporate some cracks, squiggles, overlaps (aka style), it really doesnt take that long. Basically, get on my level, then judge me. Word to those who dropped me a line

first off this is not a grown mans party this is childs play, this is toys battling on paper.

i came here just for fun. as a toy. .

if you add "squigles cracks and overlaps doesnt mean you have style some people can do a plain straight letter with more style the dudes getting wild.

but in all honestly dude, i dont really draw that much i paint.

i wont be at your level i was there years ago i cant really regress in style

as far as getting on your level brosef. im passed your level look at the pictures i posted of some of my simple stuff from 2 years ago. compared to your shitty drawing.

i will not bless you with anymore photo's because i dont need to justify myself

if your bored and wanna search my name 12oz for some flicks or google go ahead im sure 1 or 2 things of mine may pop up.

no beef just reality

- JOME 1 NSF RTD 1978

c'mon prez.. throws can be as simple or as complex as you want 'em. so many cats seem to think throwies gotta be simple bubble letters. a good throwie incorporates a low stroke count. 808 cat ASALT/ATAK gives good example of a dope throw

2006-08-13Graffiti001.jpg

2006-11-19Graffiti173.jpg

2007-03-25graffiti345.jpg

2006-04-23Graffiti034.jpg

2007-05-27graffitihike095.jpg

your boy agent zero has flavor. a little cleaner and more fluent and that throw is of high ass caliber.