Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

prez's style is ultrageneric, there is not one original thing about it. if that's what you guys want more power to ya, i see no point in your legible/letter structure ideas here. I drew logos for black metal bands for the past few years so naturally legibility and structure don't sit well with me. Personally, I'd rather draw some crazy ass shit and fill it in with wild colors rather than worry bout gettin my graffiti skill up, but thats my opinion. Regardless, the two pieces posted are weak but that makes no difference. I'm quite happy with doin drugs and lining my walls with cool shit to look at while trippin. I'll simply stick to that from now on.

prez's style is ultrageneric, there is not one original thing about it. if that's what you guys want more power to ya, i see no point in your legible/letter structure ideas here. I drew logos for black metal bands for the past few years so naturally legibility and structure don't sit well with me. Personally, I'd rather draw some crazy ass shit and fill it in with wild colors rather than worry bout gettin my graffiti skill up, but thats my opinion. Regardless, the two pieces posted are weak but that makes no difference. I'm quite happy with doin drugs and lining my walls with cool shit to look at while trippin. I'll simply stick to that from now on.

lol. you're wierd. go to another website if you aren't tryina step up your graff game. i bet you're a funny lookin fucker huh.

Im sure theres some shitty acid art forum out there somewhere, hit it up.

i suggest you find a black metal band logo creating thread to catch mad ups in. Also this kid is apparently the living proof that drugs are for sluts and losers.

edit: agent zero beat me to this

haha! this is simply amazing. some what true, but either way i doubt you have any concept of what the "Game" of graffiti is about. And that is okay.

we are here as toys remember.