Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uhh guys..no 1 has posted in this thread for over 2 days lol, no 1 voted for the battle xept mabe 2people, and there r no new battle going on...

this is the official no one post thread...

ok new battle:

word: Cream

style: Throw

color: 2 max

date: Tuesday 13th of December 2007 FOOLS

It's not my fault that shit was wack.
...... THIS FUCKING TOY..... U WISH I WAS WACK HOMIE...... AND YOUR ONE TO TALK WITH THE GARBAGE YOU BE POSTING UP AND YOU BITE ON TOP OF THAT...........BUT FOR REALS WHAT IS IT? YOU LIKE MY STYLEZ DONT YOU? YOU WANT SOME LESSONS OR WHAT CUASE YO SHIT B HURTING.........

THAT WOULD B A NICE SOLUTION RIGHT?....... BUT THAT NIGGA IS NOTHING BUT TALK, ALL BARK AND NO BITE...... BESIDES THAT NIGGA DONT WANT NONE...........PLAIN AND SIMPLE........

IAM SORRY MY "ARTWORK" DOESNT IMPRESS YOU....... IAM GONNA TRY REAL HARD JUST FOR YOU BITCH..........

MY BAD FELLAS 4 THE BULLSHIET..........1

THAT WOULD B A NICE SOLUTION RIGHT?....... BUT THAT NIGGA IS NOTHING BUT TALK, ALL BARK AND NO BITE...... BESIDES THAT NIGGA DONT WANT NONE...........PLAIN AND SIMPLE........

IAM SORRY MY "ARTWORK" DOESNT IMPRESS YOU....... IAM GONNA TRY REAL HARD JUST FOR YOU BITCH..........

MY BAD FELLAS 4 THE BULLSHIET..........1

What's up with the word nigga in your post? And the typing in all caps? Are you flexin on me cause of some words I typed on the internet? :lol: I'm really not concerned if you think you're better than me, that shit just isn't that important.

I do think it's funny how mad you get about it, internet feelings are always funny.

Seroiusly dude your throws are pretty wack.... you can take that criticism and better yourself or stay lame, the choice is yours....It's only my opinion, the fact that your unoriginal "style" gets any praise at all is beyond me....But what do I know? I'm not a graffiti master like you.

If you want to do a throw "battle" real quick, go head and pick the word....Make it quick though cause I'm not going to be on much longer.

iz c00l, we on teh interwebz0rzz !!!!!!11one!!

seriously, thats your comeback? you cant think of anything to say so you told me i spell wrong? wow kid, your wack get over it, your a nobody, you have no friends so you hide behind your cpu all day and stay in Ch.0 posting flixs of peoples myspace's all day like you have a life, your a mere child lookin for attention by doin graffiti, but news flash, you should get better yourself before you diss anyone else, and by not battling me, you prove your scared, and your not gonna battle nebs, cuz your scared, your getting laughed at, your a :clown3:

now im going out, cuz i have a life, imma go get smashed hit some walls and get a nut off

peace bitch :lol: