Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^thought it was pretty good man, if anything try something even more out of your comfort zone, i see the 'battle thread' as a good place to try shit and add stupid extensions, random arrows, etc. and see what happens...

imjustsayin..

EDIT

random stuff ive tried today for the talkin:

DSCN2447.jpg

DSCN2450.jpg

DSCN2449.jpg

DSCN2448.jpg

haha still workin on that though....

thanks. i debated whether or not to do the N like that, but i kind of like it personally. and it fits with the other letters so i ran with it. im just worried that i'll lose points for it in the battle, as well as the lack of fill coloring.

i had about 3 other styles ready for this battle but they were all whatever to me.the deal breaker was that i really enjoy working with that R. i kept it simple though because im still rusty from being a lazy bum who needs to draw more.

i draw maybe once a week.and i never do a full piece. always just M's and E's and then i stop.i have little motivation to do anything really. i love graff to death but im just not focused enough. i really need to start sketching more.thats why i want to get into more of these battles.if i dont have something new to draw on a daily i forget to do it and then weeks turn into months and next thing you know its 3 months since ive actually sat down and drawn anything to any real extent.

this is the first full piece/straight ive done in probably a month and a half.

more exchanges,more battles..whatever to keep me occupied.

i draw maybe once a week.and i never do a full piece. always just M's and E's and then i stop.i have little motivation to do anything really. i love graff to death but im just not focused enough. i really need to start sketching more.thats why i want to get into more of these battles.if i dont have something new to draw on a daily i forget to do it and then weeks turn into months and next thing you know its 3 months since ive actually sat down and drawn anything to any real extent.

this is the first full piece/straight ive done in probably a month and a half.

more exchanges,more battles..whatever to keep me occupied.

i agree. also thats why school is awesome..thats how i sketch so much just during class..

Archived