they watch and listen

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spectr onerser just plays around when he says he is with the feds, but dreams someday to help the new world order directly, for now he would just keep on being another emo atheist who is skurrr of muslims.

go drink your sixpack fat boy.

damn i sound like stereotype

I am the new world order... but I am definitely not emo or atheist and the muslims love me and my long beard and arabic looking complexion... they think I am one of them....... and no 6 packs for me today.. school school school and more school......

decided to start a thread on some things i think are absolutely insane.

the topic will include:

*cameras hidden in restaurants and stores

*microphones hidden in restaurants and stores

*fake stores set up for the sole purpose of marketing research

*privacy and the lack thereof in public

i'll start with this article from the wall street journal.

'Video Miners' Use Hidden Cameras in Stores

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB110357897849105150.html?mod=technology_featured_stories_hs

By Joseph Pereira Staff Reporter of THE WALL STREET JOURNAL

Word Count: 1,457 | Companies Featured in This Article: Gap, Limited Brands, American Eagle Outfitters, Children's Place Retail Stores, McDonald's, American Express

BRAINTREE, Mass. -- Stepping into a Gap store at the South Shore Shopping Plaza on a recent evening, Laura Munro became a research statistic.

Twelve feet above her, a device resembling a smoke detector, mounted on the ceiling and equipped with a hidden camera, took a picture of her head and shoulders.

The image was fed to a computer and shipped to a database in Chicago, where ShopperTrak RCT Corp., a consumer research firm, keeps count of shoppers nationwide using 40,000 cameras placed in stores and malls.

ShopperTrak, whose profile has risen this holiday season as appetite grows for more ...

Airbus may install hidden cameras on

aircraft - claim

http://www.allbusiness.com/operations/shipping-air-freight/182207-1.html

Publication: Airline Industry Information

Date: Friday, May 10 2002

Company: Airbus S.A.S.

AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-©1997-2002 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD

European aircraft manufacturer Airbus SAS is reportedly considering installing hidden cameras on its aircraft to keep watch over passengers.

The hidden cameras would be built into light fittings above the seats,

thus allowing the crew members to monitor passengers from the flight deck. The cameras would be designed to reassure passengers who are wary of flying after the 11 September terrorist attacks. The company is also hoping that the system would deter would-be hijackers. An Airbus security expert has stated that the tiny cameras would be surrounded by a ring of infrared light emitting diodes, enabling the black and white images to be captured at night, reported WENN.

((Comments on this story may be sent to aii.feedback@m2.com))

If I was to get a job on a military base, would the local and state laws apply or is it all federal law?

• 2 weeks later...
and just think, the when the antichrist rises, he will likely have access to all this shit.

the fucking door just slammed as i was typing this...

actually, the antichrist (dajjal) will have access to more than you think.

The Jews are awaiting his return. He's their Messiah.

The Dajjal (anti Christ)

The greatest fitnah (trial, tribulation) on the face of the earth since the creation of Adam until the onset of the Hour will be the trial of the Dajjaal, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said. Hence there is no Prophet, from Nooh to Muhammad (may the blessings and peace of Allaah be upon them all), who did not warn his people about him, as an indication of have serious his trial will be. Although Allaah knows that he will not emerge until the end of time, nevertheless He commanded the Messengers to warn their people about him so that they would understand how serious the matter is. It was narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If he emerges whilst I am still among you, then I will suffice you against him, otherwise each man should take care of himself, Allah will take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil).” Muslim, 5228.

The Dajjaal is a serious matter, indeed he is the greatest trial, as it says in the hadeeth, since the creation of Adam and until the Hour begins. No wonder that he is the only one of the trials of life from which refuge is sought in prayer: “A’oodhu Billaah min ‘adhaab Jahannam wa min ‘adhaab il qabri wa min fitnat il-mahyaa wa’l-mamaat wa min fitnat il-maseeh il-dajjaal (I seek refuge with Allaah from the torment of Hell, the torment of the grave, the trials of life and death and the trial of the Dajjaal).”

The word Dajjaal comes from the word dajl, which means misrepresentation or falsification, because he is a falsifier, indeed the greatest falsifier and the worst liar of all people.

Secondly:

The appearance of the Dajjaal is one of the signs of the Hour, but the time of his emergence is not clearly defined, because no one knows when the Hour will be except Allaah. Similarly with regard to the portents of the Hour, all we know is what has already happened (but with regard to those which have not yet happened, we do not know when they will happen). The time of his appearance is not known, but we do know that it is one of the portents of the Hour.

Thirdly:

With regard to the direction from which he will emerge, he will emerge from the east, from the direction of tribulation and evil, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Fitnah is here,” and he pointed towards the east. (al-Bukhaari, 3279; Muslim, 5167). So the east is the source of evil and tribulation, and he will emerge from the east, from Khurasaan, passing through Isfahan and entering the Arabian Peninsula from a point between Syria and Iraq, with no goal but Madeenah, because there lies the Bringer of glad tidings and warnings (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He will want to destroy the people of Madeenah, but it will be forbidden to him, as was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “At every gate thereof will be angels guarding it.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1880; Muslim, 2449. This man will emerge between Syria and Iraq, and seventy thousand of the Jews of Isfahan will follow him, because they are his troops. (Narrated by Muslim, 5237). The Jews are among the most evil of the slaves of Allaah, and he is the most misguided of the slaves of Allaah. So they will follow him and support him, and they will be his troops, they and others who follow him. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O slaves of Allaah, stand firm; O slaves of Allaah, stand firm.” Narrated by Muslim, 5228. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) urged us to stand firm, because the matter is serious. And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever hears of the Dajjaal, let him flee from him, for by Allaah, a man will come to him thinking that he is a believer, then he will follow him because of the specious arguments he puts forward.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 3762; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

A man will come to him and say, “He will never lead me astray and I will never be affected by him,” but he will keep producing specious arguments until he follows him – we seek refuge with Allaah from that. We ask Allaah to protect us with His protection. Praise be to Allaah the Lord of the Worlds.

how is it that muslims are supposed to treat jews civilly and even have an opportunity to interact well with eachother when you guys believer they are the followers of the antichrist?

Just because You disagree with or see a particular group of people as being unjust, wrong, astray or followers of the antichrist doesn't mean we can't interact civilly with one another until war breaks out and it's time to slay them in their tracks.

And let it be known. I don't think this way of ALL Jews, the more they adhere to their religious beleifs, the more it applies to them. But here's the proof from the quran for what I mentioned about being just with Jews from a muslim perspective.

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allâh and be just witnesses and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety, and fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is Well****Acquainted with what you do. (Al-Ma'idah 5:8)

how is it that muslims are supposed to treat jews civilly and even have an opportunity to interact well with eachother when you guys believer they are the followers of the antichrist?

jews as in real jews, anti-zionist men and women, are respected and should not be persecuted.

zionists are not jews, they are demons hiding behind a belief.

there is no such thing as an anti-christ.

jesus is just a prophet of God who had a peaceful death and is not coming back, that idea is an idea for the masses to stop believing in themselves and wait for something to do the work for them, the quran says nothing about jesus coming back to "save" us.

The ordinance

Aberdeen Ordinance No. 731-06: Surveillance Cameras:

Provisions for security cameras shall be installed at strategic locations in all commercial and industrial developments and in any residential developments deemed appropriate by the Aberdeen Police Department and Department of Planning and Community Development. Coordination between the Aberdeen Police Department, Department of Public Works and the property owner will be required prior to the approval of any development permits.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/harford/bal-ha.camera07oct07,0,1394895.story

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/harford/bal-ha.camera07oct07,0,1394895.story

jews as in real jews, anti-zionist men and women, are respected and should not be persecuted.

zionists are not jews, they are demons hiding behind a belief.

there is no such thing as an anti-christ.

jesus is just a prophet of God who had a peaceful death and is not coming back, that idea is an idea for the masses to stop believing in themselves and wait for something to do the work for them, the quran says nothing about jesus coming back to "save" us.

Ok, Juan, keep your opinions to yourself and let the messenger of Allah (Muhammad) teach people about Islam. If you don't accept the hadith because you say it was related by "men" then don't accept the quran either because it was transmitted and brought to you by the same men who related the hadith to us.

Ok, Juan, keep your opinions to yourself and let the messenger of Allah (Muhammad) teach people about Islam. If you don't accept the hadith because you say it was related by "men" then don't accept the quran either because it was transmitted and brought to you by the same men who related the hadith to us.

sounds like a good idea