925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he got hacked cuz beef back when he was CSV and we have seen him face to face and that fat fuck said he wanted to squash it.

Fuck you and my 75 dollar tab at 500 club...

your boy is lying to you to save face... He came up to NUT and shook his hand and said Hey wassup I write ARES..blbabblblblaa and he dont want any more funk with STM.. any ways this shit hella old why don't you talk bout him and the real funk he has with FARES

and we can "see" your boy, fat and nerdy hard to miss remember that's ARES like fairies

Look, I'm well aware kid can handle his own beef, nor does this particularly concern me, (or the rest of the internet for that matter,) but this situation is busted. Who cares how writers look? So he's fat. Fat kids have three out of the four elements of hip hop on lock, (lanky crackhead-looking motherfuckers, goofy white suburbanites, and small asian kids still own breaking) so get off his nuts. Seen looks like a fucking peeping tom sleaze, cope probably runs a twenty five minute mile, and futura talks like he wears tinfoil hats and drinks his own urine.

Also, to reiterate a previously made point. Although this collective historical narrative bullshit is awesome, consider PMing some of this beef-related business. Those who are involved are aware, I'm really unsure why it concerns anyone else. cops. cops. coppps. jeez.

Probably mostly all repeats but all this yappin is puttin me to sleep... and what? No one got anymore flicks from the 925 that are decent and that haven't been posted up yet? I know I don't really but it's seriously makin me wanna spend a day to hunt down some not-been-posted yet shit... And to think of all the rather dope stuff thats gone down in the 925 over the years too... shit, many Lords/GL affiliates started out in this area and years and years ago crushed fairly hard out here... too bad cats don't have or post up old school flicks of that shit... Wheels 2000 used to be practically one massive production way back in the days and on both sides of the canal too... I miss those days. Much love to the 925 and all it's history.

graff440.jpg

graff544.jpg

graff127.jpg

graff368.jpg

graff374.jpg

graff373.jpg

graff354.jpg

that limits koo. just have him steady his hand, and better yet get him some caps! haha. but dude all this new kids coming into this game a making it HELLA SKETCH to rack cans now! come on yall. you makign it hard for this older kids to rack! we need cans too! haha

haha and Ruen changed the L to an N... lightweight beef status.. see if beef was always like that, shit wouldn't be a big deal, but cats get so fuckin emotional about shit like some little fuckin girls all too quickly these days... anyways, I flicked a few new this's and that's over the weekend as well...

avoid_awol.jpg

graff740.jpg

graff741.jpg

graff742.jpg

graff743.jpg

graff753.jpg

graff748.jpg

graff747.jpg

graff746.jpg

Archived