925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

wow so let me get this straight. there's a cat out there jacking my homeboy's name...and jacking my style from about 11 years ago.

12oz is fucking comedy. YOU BITERS.

maybe now you fools understand my name. it's a statement about what you all are. toy ass bitches.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow so let me get this straight. there's a cat out there jacking my homeboy's name...and jacking my style from about 11 years ago.

12oz is fucking comedy. YOU BITERS.

maybe now you fools understand my name. it's a statement about what you all are. toy ass bitches.

so are you at least getting royalties?

why even waste your time flicking weak ass raskl and company. i wouldnt even waste 1/100th of a second to take the fucking picture, you kids actually upload and post that shit. the only thing you toys have going for you is a nice fat case file from the walnut creek PD.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: datz watz up!

People need to quit cryin about where other muther fuckers get up... who fuckin cares enough to whine about shit like that... Don't get me wrong... crushin Oakland and Frisco is dope as fuck and I got mad respect for everyone doin it, but as far as I'm concerned, just being out there rockin shit wherever on a consistent basis is what it's all about... Fuck gettin all picky about where shit has to be in order to be tight, that's bitch shit...

who's pier oms? who? I know who pier tbk is?

Pier OMS is an old school roughian just wakin back up from a looong slumber.. Pier TBK is Pier TBK, dude's put in a ridiculous amount of work and he certainly deserves every bit of recognition for that... Pier OMS/MFL mainly writes Piers/Pierso.. and style wise, I think he's shittin on Pier TBK regardless of what all the dick riders think.. Whether you like it or not, you'll be seein alot more of his shit for sure, you can count on that. Instead of giving a fuck, how bout yall get out there and paint somethin.. late