925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RSEN painted with, and brought up many of the writers that youngsters look up to nowadays. Painting with Dest, Natrl, Tyboe (amongst others), he created the crew Graff Life, and would later influence other followers of that graffiti style.

I'm just glad that I was around to see this group while it was at its height.

RIP Rsen

well rsen mainly hit up with tach that was his partner but rsen came from LA lsd krew he was right thow when we was funkn with oms back n the day when i first moved here. we were cool with vigr,phevr those where the only cats we were cool with at the time it was b4 piers was oms thow weve always been cool for rumer starters but anyways i just remember him sayn that we were gonna hook up with them cuzz it reminded him of sum old shit he went threw sure he was right but dats when the only krews bombing was MFL OMS. 94 U KNOW WHATS FUNNY THOW IS CATS THAT R THE SAME AGE AS ME OR MAYBE COUPLE YRS YUNGER WERENT BOMBING THEN THINK THERE THE SHIT NOW BUT DIDNT EVEN GET UPS BACK THEN FUNNY CATS. OH AND FOR THAT DUDE SAYN CHECK YA SPELLING TO NONER U NEEED TO CHECK YOUR SELF IF U REALY KNOW BOUT WRITING THEN CUZ ITS ALWAYS THE TAGGN ALPHABET U DIG SOMETIMES U SHORTIN THINGS OR SPELL HOW IT SOUNDS LIKE U DONT HAVE TO SPELL HOW IT REALLY IS N MOBBING THATS TAGGR STYL .......................... RIP THE BIG LA RSEN LSD KREW

i wish computers wernt around.

that way people would just beef the normal way,

and just fight each other when you would see the person or crew you didnt like, WHILE YOU WERE OUT PAINTING.

now all people do is talk bullshit online, wasting thier time, instead of worring about getting your fucking name up.

:eek:

i dont wish death upon noone.i like em2 live so i can get up in em again.fuck the beef online. im bout to head 2 sj n crush 2 frisco since i aint up in 415 and everybody got thier opinions.lol like i give a fuck.put down the mouse, beef in the streets ,n lets act like men n crush in the rain.OUT MAKIN SKRILLA on MISSIONS FOR LOOT

he misspelled a couple words.

but i know im getting my point across.

leave the mouse and grab a krylon !

Archived