925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today i seen....

;) ;) ;)

i seen 2 niggas in pure daylight....

in pittsburg on the freeway side really just bombin, like in da daylight.

one dude was writing of RUFUS or ROFUS, and the other wass doing a SORE throwy.

now i never heard of em im guessin there newbies

BUTTTTTTTTT...

heres the thing these niggas maybe newbies but for them doing the shit they did in broad daylight, on the freeway, they got my respect.

seee thats the thing. if you really LOVE the art. you do it where ever when ever.

then again maybe they were on crack.

either way bump them 2 kids.:D

theres alot of talent out in the 925, but i just dont understand why only 2 or 3 of them actually leave the 925 to hit other cities. i dont think i have ever seen a avoid/awol anything outside of concord. and STM too, wow NUT did one roller on some dayspot in frisco, yet i have never seen none of there shit anywhere else, except maybe cuss. its only 20 minutes to oakland, 30 minutes to SF, GO OUT AND BOMB SHIT.

take phoes for example, dude is runnin all over the east bay, hes getting his mileage on.

is it just me or are:

AWOL

AVOID

PIER

REMER

ME

DICE

&&RUEL, are the only niggas getting up in the " 925 east of the east bay"

come on now theres over 150,000 people in that area code, and those are

the only writers that can get up? pffff.:rolleyes:

anyways bump all em niggas.

and bump STM.:scrambled:

me? he's hasn't gotten up in the 925 in dayz, remers jsut a chiller in the chill spots, and i havent seen a dice off the free way in dayz. Ruel still bombing hot ass spots and hanging off the sides of freeways in fuckin oakland and shit. avoid awol and pier stay hitting freeway too with straight burners. but what about SOLE his friends, Raskl, and the younger STM kats? the past months Antes, Savel, Menor, Sole, and Amen have been putting in hella work off the freeways and shizz. from antioch all the way through oakland. you gotta give them respect man.

BUMP :

ANTES

SAVEL

SOLE

MENOR

and the other cats starihgt bombing the freeways. thats the way to get up. since EVERYONE passes through the 925 to get the the other sides of the bay.

oh and im sorry but SOLE

i think theres someone who writes SORE .

seen that shit today in pitt.

so uh yea you might wana check that out.

not like it matters tho cuhz both ya is toy.

so change your name, or maybe just dont write anymore, at all.:haha:

wouldnt say sole was a toy, because like i'll say again. he's been putting in A LOT of work. even from his REAL toy days when he started last year. he stays bombing the freeways but lately has taken a break, and has a pretty nice straight letter off highway 4/242. I personally have never seen / heard of SORE getting up before but i'm pretty sure SOLE would be up way more than that guy. Soles also progressing his style a lot as seeing from myspace and here. but yeah. that S has gotta go, not exactly a seen bite but damn fuckin near. but keep bombing bro.

if it wAs up 2 me nobody would have computers ,all you would have is krylon n rusto,a phantom n fat cap, gas would be a dollar, n you would just meet in the streets n fight if you cant get along. atleast everyone would have respect 4 eachother.l8r. time to bounce from this satan box. do graff 4 yaself not others

Hahaha.. this fool said rusto... It's Montanas these days MARRRRKKKKKKKK!!!! I drink krylon in the mornings to wake up and Montanas for gettin SHITTY.. get Off My Sack... yee!

Hahaha.. this fool said rusto... It's Montanas these days MARRRRKKKKKKKK!!!! I drink krylon in the mornings to wake up and Montanas for gettin SHITTY.. get Off My Sack... yee!

mannn haha kids don't got the money to buy that shit! thats all they got in the stores bro! cant blame him if he jsut want to get up! haha.

mannn haha kids don't got the money to buy that shit! thats all they got in the stores bro! cant blame him if he jsut want to get up! haha.

haha.. I was kiddin brotha, real savages, unlike myself, make the best of anything they can get their hands on... and you best believe I love me some rustos over all kinds of alternatives...

haha.. I was kiddin brotha, real savages, unlike myself, make the best of anything they can get their hands on... and you best believe I love me some rustos over all kinds of alternatives...

so i read this TWIST article years ago and he said one of the dopest ups he got was when he was eatin an avocado walkin down the street .. he took the pit and hit up on the side of a building w/ it cuz he didn't have anything else to bomb w/ at the time ...

big ups to cats doin it w/ anything they can get their hands on!!

bump that AVOID and DICE frisco shot ...

and yup those STM youngstaz be gettin theirs out round here too ..

who are those kids you mentioned?? ive never seen em

exactly.

SOLE?

RSSKL?

wtf.theyre toy and they get there shit dissed and dont even go back overwrite they shit.

but if you insist evryone is toy when they start. so again i guess there doin what they gotta do but dudes if someone disses your piece/throwy especialy on freeways where ALOT of people see it, you haveto go and overwrite the shit asap.

other than that. just BOMB!

and AVIOD pm me cuz. asap.

dose anyone seem to remember how long the first fill on their first piece seemed to take... or probably did take? I was thinking back on that... usin stock caps and shit puttin highlights in with paint markers... good times. lets see some first time photos. BURNER! 10.jpg

this piece used to look so fresh to me... I don't know what happend... probably just a bad picture

THE 925 IS FLAT OUT GAY THE ONLY HALF DESCENT POPLE THERE IS AVOID AND HIS HOMEYS.....NO BODY THATS UP IN THE 925 IS UP ANY WHERE ELCE NOT PHOE NOT SOLE NOT RASKL OR REMER OR ESPECALLY STM IT DONT MATR HOW OLD U R GET THE FUCK OUT AND PAINT ITS NOT HARD ESPECALLY WHEN THERES BART IN CONCORD WHERE IM FRUM THERE IS NO BART AND I STIL PAINT THE EAST BAY AND OCCASIONALLY TE CITY VERRY FREQUENTLEY AND I AINT GOT A CAR SO FER THOSE OF U WHO SAID OH STMS YOUNG THEY PUT N HELLA WORK AND SOLE AND ALL THEM WHAT GOOD IS PUTTIN IN WORK N THE 925??? A TOTAL OF 10 WRITERS AND ONLY ABOUT 3 OF WHICH THAT R EVEN WORTH LOOKING A....WHO WOULD WANA B UP THERE??? SURE MABY IF UR UP OTHER PLACES TOO BUT NA NO JUST ONE CITY INLESS ITS A MAJOR ONE....THATS NOT WHAT GRAFFS ABOUT THE POINT IS TO HAVE UR NAME IN AS MANY DIFFERENT CITYS ANO ON AS MANY DIFFERENT WALLS/SURFACES AS POSSIBLE......SO JUST KEEP THAT IN MIDN ALL U YOUNGER 925 HEADS....TAKE MAD ADVANTAGE OF THE BART U DONT REALIZE OW MUCH OF A PRIVELAGE IT IS

preach nigga.

bart is a BIG advantage.

take it.

i don't jock anyone you faker. it's just obvious your full of shit. i know what people are painting and i see phoe. period. end of story...

but you're right, i should totally be jocking you and those sweet painting skills of yours.

also i'm not going to sit here and argue with someone who actually uses the word "lil" and misspells every other word. i'm just saying, you're a fucking idiot.

DUR.

shitty graff and snitchy crew affiliations aside. you started painting last year and i've gone through plenty of "inches" in all the places you've mentioned without seeing you...

and the spots you do hit are super side busty spot jocking to the max spots. And I've never seen anything you've done in person besides a white truck in san leandro.

but hey congrats... you're mediocre and you can't spell or convey thoughts like an adult.

yay!

Archived