Im a toy

ShaneIsAGamer

I'm fairly new to writing, but even though I've gone out tagging, I haven't been able to settle on a name...so I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions...because I'm tired as hell...

I was writing Take, but I kinda want an S in there...and I can do without an A

the only problem with S's is that I suck at freehanding them...seriously I have spent countless nights trying to get a good s down and I suck balls...

Help?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it make your reputation of being a toy to being a poser...

So not trying to act like half the guys here do make me a poser?...I guarantee half the guys in here don't know what the fuck they are doing...I just admit it...

And the only reason I call myself a toy is because I've only been doing this for like, 3-4 months...I bomb hard...I'm just not that great yet...I'm not gonna deny that...just asking for some tips...

Wise words from Espo, this should help you out a bit.

"Although being a toy seems undesirable, you should enjoy it while you can. At this stage you can bite all you want with no remorse. All your elders will say is, " Awww isn't that cute, kootchie kootchie koo." So steal that dope connection, rob that color scheme. and loot whole letterforms. Dont worry about giving any credit, we'll pat ourselves on the back and brag how we're influencing the next generation. However, style isnt a crutch or a schtick. It is understanding why that connection you bit flows, or why that color scheme bumps. Style is the process to an appealing end. Once you got it down to a science, you can reinvent letterforms to suit yourself. This creative growth will amaze the old and young alike. Pretty soon somebody will steal your secret sauce and the cycle will be renewed. If this happens to you, don't bitch about not getting your due. Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen, someone heard you speaking. You got what you wanted from the beginning, some attention, you big baby."

Whats the scene like in Alaska, be wary of grizzly/polar bears catching you writing on their caves.....motherfuckers pack heat.

It's actually pretty big...

Although people aren't bombing HARD like they do in most places...kids here tag safe spots...not the sides of highways and bridges....something me and a few friends plan to change once we get better...

FYI it hit 96 degrees here a week ago...so its a LITTLE too warm for polar bears right now...

• 5 months later...
I'm fairly new to writing, but even though I've gone out tagging, I haven't been able to settle on a name...so I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions...because I'm tired as hell...

I was writing Take, but I kinda want an S in there...and I can do without an A

the only problem with S's is that I suck at freehanding them...seriously I have spent countless nights trying to get a good s down and I suck balls...

Help?

You suck at S's but want one in your name, just add an s to take = Stake foo!!!

Archived