Am i gonna get raped by Mexicans...?

mindvapors

i went to a gay bar this weekend. there was a cute little mexican gay that couldn't really speak english. i danced with him and he was jealous of my boobs. two 50 something white men took him to their car. i told him not to go cause he was going to get raped, but i guess he didn't care. he smiled and the old white guys looked a little angry since i was trying to talk him out of being taken advantage of.

oh well, guess he got some good butt secks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sounds legit to me. Distrito Films is pretty well reputed in the latinamerican ad industry and BBDO is pretty solid worldwide.

As harvey says, these things get organized and happen on insane schedules. And Ive also seen plenty of sketchy emails like that being sent out professionally from solid ad agencies.

Ok, that's good to hear. This is what i was looking for.

I just realized i don't have a passport. God damn.

I don't think you need a passport to go to Mexico, I'm not sure, but if you don't have one, then it's no go, because it takes like 6 weeks to get one.

i go because it's fun. i get to have drunken fun, talk with homos about homoish stuff, like boys and their "mother hens," dance and be merry without brosefs, meatheads, or hipsters ogling my tittie balls, trying to dance with me, and buy me drinks in the hopes of taking me home and banging me for the night, which would never happen. i don't get hit on and don't have to talk shit to guys who get a little to close.

i go because it's fun. i get to have drunken fun, talk with homos about homoish stuff, like boys and their "mother hens," dance and be merry without brosefs, meatheads, or hipsters ogling my tittie balls, trying to dance with me, and buy me drinks in the hopes of taking me home and banging me for the night, which would never happen. i don't get hit on and don't have to talk shit to guys who get a little to close.

can i buy you a drank?

shawty what'chu thank bout dat

i'll be in the gray cadillac

So they ended up picking someone else, :(. I didn't even know they were considering anyone else. I mean, it makes sense, but they coulda filled a brotha in. They said they'd keep my contact for the future though, which is nice to hear.

Thanks for all the info.