BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Philly wicket hands are the best in the country and are more influential then many toys can or ever will realize. Also, very very few writers from outside of philly can pull them off anywhere near correctly. In this internet age where regional styles are disappearing and every new jack tries to crams a million different styles in to one homogenized mess, its probably some of the purest graf left in the country. Anyone who thinks otherwize probably has a shakey grasp of style and history, and doesn't have a good enough technique or hand to know the difference anyway.

• Like 1

best in the country! My ass! First of you aint proovin shit when it comes to history! It's understandable when some of the real OG's are tryin to keep things OG, but half of the wrighters trying to write what yall call wicket style is makeing the real look like toys. Take the constructive criticism and stop talkin about history. Fuck history! History will always be currupt!

• Like 1

front line dude what the hell are you talkin about. If you knew anything about philly you'd know that a wicket or a decent hand is one of the first things you need to know how to do before you decide to do anything else because dudes recognize that and theyll call you out on it. So basically anyone actually bombin the streets right now has a decent hand or a grasp on a wicket.

busting the same shit the last few wrote. You didn't prove shit. Like I said fuck history and homework. ANYBODY can wright them scribbles. They came from the beginning and that's why they will always be there! Sick of talkin to foos that think there kings, when really they just another regular. I BEEN watchin that philly shit for long enough KIDS! Callin me a kid. I'm far from kid homie! ALL I WANT TO SEE IS SOME REAL LEGIBLE WRIGHTERS. The wicket can be sick as fuck but I've seen mabey 3 or 4 who got hands. Take the time when you hit that wall without pantys and mabey the rest of us will respect it! Enough said! Done with this thread!

busting the same shit the last few wrote. You didn't prove shit. Like I said fuck history and homework. ANYBODY can wright them scribbles. They came from the beginning and that's why they will always be there! Sick of talkin to foos that think there kings, when really they just another regular. I BEEN watchin that philly shit for long enough KIDS! Callin me a kid. I'm far from kid homie! ALL I WANT TO SEE IS SOME REAL LEGIBLE WRIGHTERS. The wicket can be sick as fuck but I've seen mabey 3 or 4 who got hands. Take the time when you hit that wall without pantys and mabey the rest of us will respect it! Enough said! Done with this thread!

hahaha aint dat some shit. its koo tho. you can have the name. CLUE! AE

you need to GET a clue toy. your opinion means nothin.

you try to get attention online. in philly we write graffiti

Looted from DC pt 2

ATB and TCB............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP0wsET8__Y

"they come around but they never come close to"..............

4188408887_78ccf6f34b_b.jpg

I suggest you and nore drop your crew...as i respect both of you individually....you'll be much better off.........

ask about me... and act like I give a fuck...... I let you live... for the ones that I didn't.... you should probably not get up next to this city's biggest COWARD....and you better... stay off what was done...

4188409069_74a9d995b9_b.jpg

4188409951_a8196b1d42_b.jpg

4188410551_2fe3e16a47_b.jpg

4188410721_05c94145be_b.jpg

4188411191_ea6b5cce4a_b.jpg

4189172736_14db3af111_b.jpg

.com/msp/kgb/elw/lab/autopilotz.............................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1qO6ONMyeg

lets not turn this into a philly wicket bashing thread but basically every newjack toy thinks tall tags are whack because it aint some hip hop looking marc ecko shit....but real rrecognize real and when you been bombin for years you begin to see that the wicket has way more style than regular graffiti tags....learn your history and shut your traps young ones

Wickeds are repetitive and boring. Do something different for a change.

chief suck my fat dick! Bz you aint proved shit all you doin is trying to make yourself look good backin up that bullshit. Don't be pmin me thinkin you hard hahaha. Man if you got something to say, post your fliks! Other than that_ all you can say like the rest of these big heads is OH FUCKIN TOY DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND READ YOUR HISTORY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT AINT GOT NOTHING TO SAY TO BACK THEMSELVES UP. Bitch that's all these mannab's sayin "fuckin toys or kids".... PLEASE!!!!!!! Prove you and a fuckin toy BITCH! And aint nobody lookin for attention on 12OZ cause they won't get it. We just sick of people thinkin got it when they fuckin on main street ya feel me! Just shut the fuck up!