BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

little do you know how much that simple str8 letter(Chunk) means to heads who been in this game and stick in it..trust me just cause the man aint touched the piece doesnt mean revenge aint on his mind..there is no " i diss you for the hell of it and it aint beef" rule that applys in graffiti...

this aint no beef ..i just did wat niggas talked about doin but didnt have the balls to do

dude still hasn't got at me for this

so you dissed a real writers dead letter with a throw up i cant read to get internet fame?

but im lost that its not beef , im reallyy fuckking lost like but anyways stick to selfpromo online and capping people that are better than you. im sure youll have your own thread in a month

this aint no beef ..i just did wat niggas talked about doin but didnt have the balls to do

dude still hasn't got at me for this

its beef now. Fact is hes better off leaving your busted lookin shit be. You cap yourself well enough... and just piece your face up

• 4 weeks later...