BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

ps- yall newbies need to learn to respect your elders -beef or no beef.

ur burning yourself and im not sure if you all really have a firm understanding of what this game is all about.

every1s perspective is different, and i know this...but damn you got no name kids talking mad shit to the "way pavers". no sir.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ps- yall newbies need to learn to respect your elders -beef or no beef.

ur burning yourself and im not sure if you all really have a firm understanding of what this game is all about.

every1s perspective is different, and i know this...but damn you got no name kids talking mad shit to the "way pavers". no sir.

who is this directed at?

SO DID ANY SFR GET THE BEAT DOWN IN BMORE THIS WEEKEND? THATS SOMEWHAT THE WORD THAT FLOATING ROUND...ANYWAY, HERES A FEW FROM MY HOMIES COLLECTION TO CHEW ON.

52p8cbk.jpg

6bwi2kz.jpg

6291o2g.jpg

4taxo9h.jpg

6ezny3o.jpg

^^^^^^^^AND WHY YALL PURPOSLY COVERING SENT HOLLOWS. JELIOUS TOYS, THATS WHY. DONT THINK WE DIDNT CATCH THAT ONE EITHER.

4xljdpy.jpg

YO SILENT,SHULD I POST MORE FROM THE COLLECTION?

:D

4uln79w.gif

:cool:

SO DID ANY SFR GET THE BEAT DOWN IN BMORE THIS WEEKEND? THATS SOMEWHAT THE WORD THAT FLOATING ROUND...ANYWAY, HERES A FEW FROM MY HOMIES COLLECTION TO CHEW ON.

52p8cbk.jpg

6bwi2kz.jpg

6291o2g.jpg

4taxo9h.jpg

6ezny3o.jpg

^^^^^^^^AND WHY YALL PURPOSLY COVERING SENT HOLLOWS. JELIOUS TOYS, THATS WHY. DONT THINK WE DIDNT CATCH THAT ONE EITHER.

4xljdpy.jpg

YO SILENT,SHULD I POST MORE FROM THE COLLECTION?

:D

4uln79w.gif

:cool:

ps-

f i catch one more sidebust, or diss on my boy Sento ill be forced to resort to violence of some sort- i dead serious...i swear on my mothers grave you here me?

You already got it coming from what you did to Wink and Big (when u least expect it)

BIG MISTAKE. I know where your family lives dont forget.

Just the fact you two bring out "the worst" in me makes me want to aim for your jugullar. Im not blowing smoke either boys. Unlike you...we dont talk shit and then back our way out of it when confronted....sound familiar?

you might want to relocate to mexico if you value your white trash lives, you prejudice fucks!

YO FUCK THIS NONSENCE TALK, IM GETTING DOWN TO THE GRITTY!!

"SFR is NOT INVOLVED. what dont you follow?"

"what legend did sfr go over?"

HERES A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHY THIS SHIT STARTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

imagejpeg_1.jpg

yeah, and take note of the "slut" written over Big5s wifes peice.

NO ONE IN SFR HAS NEVER EVEN MET BIG OR WINK.. YOU FUCKIN TOOLS, AND FYI- WINK IS ONE OF THE CLASSIEST WOMEN IVE KNOWN, THAT SLUT COMMENT IS JUST UPED THIS TO ANOTHA LEVEL.

LET US UP YOU ON THIS!