BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

could you imagine Michelangelo and Da Vinci crossing out eachothers works, living in the same city and both knowing where eachother live...unable to solve their problems for years of their lives.

what would you say? what a pair of pink vaginas!!!

but it didn't happened, niggas had beef but they didn't take it out on their art.

nowadays, this phenomenon exists and make the city look bad and disgusting.

sissies! solve your problems face to face.

damn!(echoed)

could you imagine Michelangelo and Da Vinci crossing out eachothers works, living in the same city and both knowing where eachother live...unable to solve their problems for years of their lives.

what would you say? what a pair of pink vaginas!!!

but it didn't happened, niggas had beef but they didn't take it out on their art.

nowadays, this phenomenon exists and make the city look bad and disgusting.

sissies! solve your problems face to face.

damn!(echoed)

knowledge. mad props, but Juan has the greatest point i have ever heard of.

read what. where.

fyi that rat flick is my screen saver, t-shirts coming soon...

Re: MSK FLICKS - 11-02-2007, 11:23 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by crushing the scepter (View Original Post)

This crew has some of my favorite american writers in it..so don't get this twisted. I've seen a few MSK dudes accuse people of snitching and being rats in the past.. how is posting face of someone who dissed you any different? Kinda sketchy politics.

DID I POST SOMEONES PICTURE? -NO, ACTUALLY I POSTED A LINK TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE ME ON MYSPACE SAYING "THATS FUCKED UP THAT YOU DID A THROW UP OVER ME ON YOUR BILLBOARD!" (IRRATIONAL LOGIC) -THEY THEMSELVES PUT UP THEIR OWN PHOTO, ON THEIR OWN MYSPACE THAT THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO RESERVATIONS ABOUT TYING THEIR FACE IN WITH THEIR GRAFFITI ALIAS(MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THE PERSON IN QUESTION SEEMS TO ONLY PAINT IN YARDS AND APPEARS TO HAVE NEVER DONE ANY "REAL" GRAFFITI) BUT I COULD BE WRONG SINCE I HAD NEVER PREVIOUSLY HEARD OF THE PERSON IN QUESTION, AND IT IS LIKELY THAT THE LOT OF YOU NEVER HAD PREVIOUSLY AND MOST LIKELY WILL NEVER HEAR OF THEM AGAIN AFTER....

-DOES THAT CLEAR UP YOUR ISSUE OF "SKETCHY POLITICS???

P.S. THE ONLY PERSON WHOM I HAVE EVER REFFERED TO AS A RAT PRESSED CHARGES AGAINST ME AFTER I WHIPPED HIS ASS. WHEN THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED(PARDON ME WHILE I BRUSH BOTH SHOULDERS OFF) -THE PUSSY IN QUESTION THEN TOOK OUT A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME...

-R.

This is him explaining the RAT in question!

all this graff politics is for girls. if you cross someones shit out be prepared to fight them. if someone crosses my shit out i automatically want to fight them. its a pretty childish and stupid thing for someone in their mid twenties to be wanting to beat up youngsters over writing on walls, but i guess thats what most writers are reduced too.