BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ha ha kids got jokes

hek burns pretender all day long, you little pbj kids need to quit coming on here trying to front like anyone cares about you. put in work and stop biting if you want people to take you serious. not gonna waste any more time entertaining intrenet retards peace nugga!

haha lmao lame, hek gets up in cleveland and has some nice spots I give him that, but take your own advice pbj kills and has more respect then your entire crew and get up out of state and to say hek kills ender lame please, hek has one style and its whack, ender brings somethen diff. to the table almost everytime if I were yall id just worry bout gettin better and more respect in cleveland instead of takin better writers/crews spots that are better than yall, hek burns lmao

you guys need to atleast know what you are talking about if you gonna try to talk some shit. first of all hek paints other citys harder than he paints cleveland. ender paints other peoples styles and if you actually knew you history or new about painting you would know that people in bak were painting before people in little pbj were even a drip of nut in there fathers crotch. how many people in pbj have a clohing line? or a magazine? or do album covers or are even involved in the real art community? to try to even compare someone who has put in his work done numerouse different styles to some newjack little columbus kid is just plain rediculuose.

CASE CLOSED more flicks please!

wow yall are takin this to seriously, im gonna end this before it ruins this thread, all I was sayin is that hek is lame for goin over enders work, worry about yourself instead of tryin to take other peoples work out that is a bitch move, if you really do all that shit that you say you do, then why you dickin other peoples work, and I never said anything bout bak besides the fact that they get much hate because all the disrespectin some of them do, most the peeps in that crews work im impressed by even some of heks shit, I got respect for all ohio cats gettin down even bak I just dont agree with dickin other peoples work, and like I said you should take you own advice cause pbj is doin there thing too nuff said im wastin my time on here