Waffles Up! Pancakes down.

MAR

Pancakes don't even have game compared to a homemade waffle. Get on my level homme.

120_full.jpg

botticelli.jpg

Botticelli knows whats up!

cube.jpg

If Ice Cube's down you know I'm right.

wafflerobot3500pi1.jpg

Thats right its a waffle making robot where is you pancake making robot? I guess no one cares enough to make one...:crying:...:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!

THE ENEMIES OF PANCAKES WILL FALL BENEATH OUR SWORDS.

PREPARE FOR DEATH WAFFLE FAGS!!!!!!!!111

Pancakes FTW!!

Screw your thick hard to chew waffles!!

Sounds like you've never had a good waffle.

Go my son and sojourn in the metallic forest until you find the waffley goodness that is your G-d. [Waffitucus 6:13]

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Waffles are for the weak [Pancakorontmy 4:56]

And on the third day pancakes where eatin by Ronnie James Dio, and it was good [Genicake 8:45]

Do not be deterred by waffles, for they where made by teh emos. Slayer hates emos [Panumerlogy 9:56]

Then Pancalek came and fought with the Waffelites at Surupidim. So Waffles said to Waffua, “Choose for us men, and go out and fight with Pancalek. Tomorrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the staff of G-d in my hand.” So Waffua did as Waffles told him, and fought with Pancalek, while Waffles, Iron, and Buthur went up to the top of the hill. Whenever Waffles held up his hand, the Wafflelites prevailed, and whenever he lowered his hand, Pancalek prevailed. But Waffles' hands grew weary, so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it, while Iron and Buthur held up his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side. So his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. And Waffhua overwhelmed Pancalek and his people with the sword.

Then the Lord said to Waffles, “Write this as a memorial in a book and recite it in the ears of Waffua, that I will utterly blot out the memory of Pancakes from under heaven.” And Waffles built an altar and called the name of it, The waffle is my banner, saying, “A hand upon the throne of the Lord! The Lord will have war with Pancalek from generation to generation." [Wafflexdus]

...and those who have chosen the way of pancakes are an abomination before the Lord. Their syrup shall run dry, butter shall turn and they will weep as their evil, forsaken batter burns.

[wafflerations 14:23]

this is a lotta pressure to have to deal with soo early in the day, but i'm going pancakes.

i'm sorry. this is just the way it is..

Im glad you have made the right decision catface. You have been blessed by the pancake gods and their syrup will be plentiful throughout your life. THERE IS NO GOD BUT PANCAKORONTMY AND PANCAKETRON IS HIS PROPHET.