Abstracts

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah that downtime fucked this project up a little. By the way jerry i forgot to comment. I like the minimal work it turned out better than actually drawing the whole bike. Whats crazy about these design cars and bikes. There is so much movement and detail in every inch of those designs to actually try to capture them all would be painful. Great work. i like the color use also is that on like black construction paper.

I'm loving this thread, dope stuff from joker and seeking. Here's a couple of my things.

This is from back when I was 15. Colour pencils and black pen.

fourco3.jpg

Another one from when I was 15. Acrylics.

latestpaintingbz6.jpg

This is from 2007, original artwork for a CD. Photoshop.

headhunterzyt0.jpg

Another from 2007, same theme. Photoshop.

winterofcontentap9.jpg

You trying to say my post isn't worthy or something??

are you impressed with your work at 15? do you want to see what everyone else on the board was doing at 15? do you want to see everyones superimposed photoshop images?

i wont say your stuff is bad, or that you should never post, just please be consciouse of what you contribute.

after hearing the command for janitorial services on aisle fifteen

the wiry mod brushes off the mop in front of him

stands up and grabs a blow gun

left by someone holding it on layaway.

he creeps past the the roll back prices

only to see the enemy,

standing in front of him

he shoots a plastic dart

into the neck of a bewildered stoner looking for hidden messages in some graphic forcing you to cross your eyes.

the ball is in his court.

the mod watches.

waiting.

are you impressed with your work at 15? do you want to see what everyone else on the board was doing at 15? do you want to see everyone's superimposed photoshop images?

i wont say your stuff is bad, or that you should never post, just please be conscious of what you contribute.

Impressed? No. Proud, yes. Do I think they are the most amazing thing ever? Fuck no.

"do you want to see what everyone else on the board was doing at 15?"

Why the hell would I want to see everyone else on the board? I would be quite interested in seeing what you or joker, or any of the other abstract contributors were up to when they were younger though. I think examples of artistic progression are quite worthy, how are you going to know were someone is at the moment if you don't know where they have come from?

"do you want to see everyone's superimposed photoshop images?"

At least I didn't use filters.

Obviously I'm not an abstract artist

Wow. Shit Joker you stumped everyone or that downtime got everyone off track.

Im posting mine tomorrow. And if Not Let me See OK New Project easy one just to get the ball rolling. White Paper Ink Sketch with Sumi or something comparable. One Color only. No Word. Or if you want to do letters do your own name. But prefer just a design. Deadline Friday Whenever.

GO!