Step up to back down.

Dirty Messican

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Bump for all Fr8 pussy niggas!

For the record........those "barns" are used to transport airplane parts and are either leased or owned by Boeing.......you know the company that makes the airplanes for you assholes to fly around in and suck other writers off or mooch shit off of depending on which end of the spectrum you're on!!!!

Holler at that.........

ohh ,fr8 pussy niggas? you must be referin to your self!

YOU FUCKIN FOAMER ASS NERD! SMACK YER SELF IN THE ASS,ME AND YOUR MAMA

ARE FUKN PROUD OF YOU FOR KNOWIN SO MUCH ABOUT SOME STOOPID ASS CHOO CHOO TRAINS!

ohh ,fr8 pussy niggas? you must be referin to your self!

YOU FUCKIN FOAMER ASS NERD! SMACK YER SELF IN THE ASS,ME AND YOUR MAMA

ARE FUKN PROUD OF YOU FOR KNOWIN SO MUCH ABOUT SOME STOOPID ASS CHOO CHOO TRAINS!

Why are you such a stupid fucking asshole? Would you really like know? Well, pay your fee and remove your clothes and Yvette will show you how! You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey. Be cheerful, fit in or someone might think your wierd!

Why are you such a stupid fucking asshole? Would you really like know? Well, pay your fee and remove your clothes and Yvette will show you how! You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey. Be cheerful, fit in or someone might think your wierd!

1.YOUR SCREEN NAME IS A QUOTE FROM SOME FUKN GAY GENIE

ON PEE WEE PLAY HOUSE WHO IS ALSO GAY AND WACKS OFF IN

PUBLIC!

2.WAS I TALKIN TO YOU?

AND 3. I BET YOU WOULD HUFF MY FUCKIN SHAFT IF I LET YOUR FUKIN FAGOT ASS!

1.YOUR SCREEN NAME IS A QUOTE FROM SOME FUKN GAY GENIE

ON PEE WEE PLAY HOUSE WHO IS ALSO GAY AND WACKS OFF IN

PUBLIC!

2.WAS I TALKIN TO YOU?

AND 3. I BET YOU WOULD HUFF MY FUCKIN SHAFT IF I LET YOUR FUKIN FAGOT ASS!

Let me tell ya a story, about the last time I was surfing 12oz. when some young dumb rich kid in his giant size hot wheels car was yelling what some young dumb rich kids would usually yell.

"Fucking Freight Pussys, Only pussys paint trains!! Hey faggot! I bet you would suck my shaft if I let yaaa!"

I just stopped and looked at him.

Soooo sure enough he came around again and said hey faggot where's the nearest Pee Wee playhouse?

So I called the guy a stupid fucking asshole!! And put a nice life size dent in the guys ego.

So he screeched to a hault, hiding behind his screen name, got out his club and started chasing me and yelling you dumb fucking faggot!! Were gonna kill you! You dumb faggot, fucker, fuck!! I just ran and painted a train!!

Its a true story! Really, really happened right here on 12oz....

I'm from Seattle.. These cars are everywhere, that makes me a foamer? You're the one insulting people you don't know like a tough guy over the internet... And i need to get a life?

DID I ASK WHERE YOUR FROM?

NO!

fuck seattle!