i know ill probably be alone on this one but how fucking good is baroness?

boogie hands

seriously? if you fancy yourself as a metal/stoner metal fan and you dont know about these guys then slap yourself and go listen to them. its probably the best thing since isis came out with "the red sea".

ps-the singers art will kick your dick in.

l_b40c55409f4e8011639f40205b2500e6.jpg

GenghisTronPoster.jpg

SecondScan.jpg

if i could find some batteries i would take a picture of the actual record. one sided, the other side is etched with skulls....fuck ebay. this thing is a keeper.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive always believed dude treads a little too closely to pushead, but he's a really nice guy, so i let it slide. i dont think ive ever watched them play, but ive been at a bunch of the shows. i guess ill start. i didnt realize anyone outside of the city really knew about them, they live a few blocks away from me.

i dont listen to that type of music but i really like artwork where there is alot of different things to look at.

This one time i got really really really baked on this 3 mile walk back from a party and got upstairs to my mates room and he had a massive TOOL poster on his wall. i think i stared at that shit for like 2 hours.

It looked like this but massive.

TL168~Tool-10-000-Days-Posters.jpg