bug sprayer tags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you pump it up all the way you can get maybe 3 or 4 of the size you see up there^^^^

always advisable to pump before each tag so you dont loose pressure in the middle of one making it all the more shitty looking. im thinking of modifying mines and adding those air tanks for paintball guns to it so i dont have to pump...but i might as well buy the big one than go through all the trouble modifying..

if your able to get enough pressure and you mix is very like water you can get flares..very hard to get decent ones though,,

the wall behind my house soaks up water so i use that to practice..water so it disappears after 5 mins..practicing helps so you can estimate the distances and sizes of your letters and all...

oh and the mix i use that works pretty good is 1:2

1 liter latex paint 2 liters water. so thats exactly enough to fill 2 bottles of coke..haha..so its easy to refill after you run out..

and last thing...when filling your fertilizer thingy dont fill it to the top..you wont get good enough pressure when you pump..fill like 2/3 of the way.

dont use acrylic..clogs your shit..

thats without the calligraphy tip..you get a wider spray with it...

its with it on but adjusted so its in a line..thats as thick as i can get it..without the tip it comes out doubled..two streams..and take the rubber piece out and it doesnt work at all..

only choice (for what i have) is to modify the tip and make the hole alittle bigger..

careful though..too big and you loose pressure and you need a new one..easy to rack so no problem experimenting..

last question...theres these two different fire extinguishers at the place i go to that i can easily rack...i dont wanna take it unless i know its the right one to use..

class a b or c..???and wheres the refill pump valve thingy located to repressurize it..??

its with it on but adjusted so its in a line..thats as thick as i can get it..without the tip it comes out doubled..two streams..and take the rubber piece out and it doesnt work at all..

only choice (for what i have) is to modify the tip and make the hole alittle bigger..

careful though..too big and you loose pressure and you need a new one..easy to rack so no problem experimenting..

last question...theres these two different fire extinguishers at the place i go to that i can easily rack...i dont wanna take it unless i know its the right one to use..

class a b or c..???and wheres the refill pump valve thingy located to repressurize it..??

They are the silver ones, NOT the red ones. They don't have the dry chemical in them, they have water. Since they only have water in them, they would be a Class A. These can usually be found at firework stands. The pressure valve is near the top on the opposite side of the guage.

• 2 weeks later...

I didnt say it was, someone earlier had said something about super soakers and I was saying they suck...from the picture above, it looks like you get what you pay for with the shitty weeb sprayers....FYI good ones are about 60-80 dollars and are battery operated...

You can get the same shit done with a can and the right cap without the hassle...

Yeah....and weed sprayers arent much better except its a THIN shitty line instead of a FAT shitty line....

If your gonna do shit like super soakers or weed sprayers...just use a fire extinguisher...some people can actually make those look nice....

But all in all....none of them are worth the effort because none of them look nice anyway....if you want people to look at your shit and be like "damn, that looks like a wrinkled up nut sack" be my guest...

Yeah....and weed sprayers arent much better except its a THIN shitty line instead of a FAT shitty line....

If your gonna do shit like super soakers or weed sprayers...just use a fire extinguisher...some people can actually make those look nice....

But all in all....none of them are worth the effort because none of them look nice anyway....if you want people to look at your shit and be like "damn, that looks like a wrinkled up nut sack" be my guest...

you talkin like you da shit...........yous a bitch......the whole purpose of fire extingushers is not for looks its for UPS.....bitch,

you talkin like you da shit...........yous a bitch......the whole purpose of fire extingushers is not for looks its for UPS.....bitch,

And THATS what I was saying, if you dont care about looking like shit...use a fire extinguisher instead of a supersoaker or weed sprayer...because if you just want to get up its the best