bug sprayer tags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i bet youd like to catch up with my ass.

if you wana talk shit at least give something to a thread,

know one cares if you a graffiti groupie and into fads and think something is soooo 2004,the only time something gets played out is when bandwagon jumping pussys like you hope on some thing and do it to death.

haha i bet youd like to catch up with my ass.

if you wana talk shit at least give something to a thread,

know one cares if you a graffiti groupie and into fads and think something is soooo 2004,the only time something gets played out is when bandwagon jumping pussys like you hope on some thing and do it to death.

I wanna talk shit...

Your grammar and spelling is terrible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i used a cheap one with water and got a real big spray(about a foot wide) then tried it with some acrylic paint and lots of thinner but it didnt mixed well and shoots a thin line wich is not what im trying to get

anyone know if u gotta have a 60$ one to get a fat spray or just waterbased paint with some water would work fine

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I went out with a bugsprayer 2/3 full of paint latex-based. 1/3 of water I filled it up at home packed it in a trashbag where it proceeded to leak all over the effing place, and when I got to the spot all set up rety to do my thing, the peice of shit wouldnt hold pressure, it made this gurgling noice, it was very difficult to pump, and when I sprayed it, it shot out like 3 feet forlike 4 seconds? wtf? did I break it by overfilling or what? when I tested it full of water, it worked fine.. any suggestions on what failed?

• 3 weeks later...

Xena, sounds like improper mix... latex is trash for spraying through most anything. Had to take my sprayer apart and remove some of the internals in the tip and clean them to get it to flow correctly. Second try I added some "flow additive"(dish soap works too), mixed the paint to the consistency of milk (airbrush trick) and went for it. On a full pump sprayed 3 sides of a shipping container.

Gurgling noise generally means one of your seals is not seated, either on the tube coming out of the side or on the screw top..

• 2 months later...