bug sprayer tags

MAN i hate cctv cameras. I went into a parking garage and that had thouse so i ran up to the camera sprayed it black and did my piece. after i left i got chased down by cops. and ended up etting away but when i got home i was paranoid as fuck. can somone explain what CCTV does that makes it so.... Uber.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here in the uk the cctv situation is wank, even little suburbian towns are plasterd in them its disgusting.. it was so different just 10 years ago we had hardly any, same goes for the helicopters.. anyway back to topic..

use supersoakers to spray cctv from afar.. although as long as your face is covered it shouldn't matter anyway.

here in the uk the cctv situation is wank, even little suburbian towns are plasterd in them its disgusting.. it was so different just 10 years ago we had hardly any, same goes for the helicopters.. anyway back to topic..

use supersoakers to spray cctv from afar.. although as long as your face is covered it shouldn't matter anyway.

Yeah I've noticed online that the uk seems to have camera's everywhere...is it really that bad?...that would blow...

i just came back from home depot, the ortho starts at about 19 bux. then they have other ones that say they are industrial grade, one was a 2 gallon for 30 and the 3 gallon was 40 bux. i also saw some deck sprayer thats made by behr that can be used with oil based paint. what i didnt see was battery powered sprayers... which one should i get to make my shit look like sunset's tag....i also think he used a round tip nota calig. holla back!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...