Ron Paul Revolution!!!!

vanfullofretards

RP pwns the other candidates so hard on actual agendas rather than just spinning bullshit and they all realise this, the only thing is they know that the masses don;'t so they just sit there with big smirks on their faces knowing they're full of shit but they'll win the election anyway

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow...when i joined the forum, i would never expected to find Pauler's that were writers, any Paulette's too?

I am working on a concept for a mass stencil bomb for the next freeway banner attack here in LA.

you're the only one.

we needed some fresh blood in here.

I will when she exposes her... well, you know

btw why dont you show some respect for the people that were in the planes that crashed into the WTC?

But lets not turn this into a 9/11 thread.

what? When did they find solid evidence that there were people on the planes when they hit the building?

the doubters always ask "do you really think he can win" or say "there is no way he can win"

to say or ask this is to miss the point entirely.

We hope he can win.

More importantly his role is a figure head for revolution....something this country has not seen in a very long time.

More importantly he is a figure head for a higher level of consciousness of what is really is really going on in the world.

As one of his supporters say...the answer to 1984 is 1776.

It is so friggin obvious that 1984 is at its early stages now.

The machine creates a smoke screen of freedom.

Let us free you from the responsibility of having free speech (political correctness taken too far)

Let us free you by making it consistently more difficult to bear arms legally.

Let us free you from the burden of having choice.

Let us free you from the responsibility of having more money and the burden of what to do with it.

Let us free you of personal responsibility.

Ron Paul is not a man....He is a way of thinking, a way of living.

err...ok?

i believe you've used "smarmy" out of context.

Adjective

• S: (adj) buttery, fulsome, oily, oleaginous, smarmy, soapy, unctuous (unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech) "buttery praise"; "gave him a fulsome introduction"; "an oily sycophantic press agent"; "oleaginous hypocrisy"; "smarmy self-importance"; "the unctuous Uriah Heep"; "soapy compliments"

oleaginous

1. Of or relating to oil.
  2. Falsely or smugly earnest; unctuous: oleaginous flattery.

im fully aware of the definition of smarmy. you havent given any sort of explanation for your use of the word. especially when you didn't even specify a candidate in your original post.

give examples or fail.

did i fucking have to? the rest of the candidates are globalist elites who only want what is in their best interest, not yours or mine. their tongues wag, but their actions speak differently.

so, you want me to specify? obamas wife is CFR. he's for socialized medicine. real trouble. mccain was part of the keating five, his wife was indicted on drug charges, hillbilly and mena + all the murders committed while they sat in the whitehouse. nothing else needs to be said. mittwitt, a fucking criminal who wants to take away your guns and follow bush's plans to stay in the middle east.

what else do you want me to say about these whitewashed mannequins?

Ron Paul is not a man....He is a way of thinking, a way of living.

haha

Double haha (hahahaha)

Seriously, I have a lot of respect for Ron Paul... don't agree with him on a lot, but dude is straight up with his shit and I admire that. But damn if you guys are making it waaaaay easy to dismiss his following. The fervency and obsessiveness over your candidate has gone from helpful to detrimental to his image.

Carry on though.

Archived