The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

in regards to medow,....the dude paints on a big scale pretty much all of the time, i mean, it would take about 3 of your average peices done in jerz to match the size of 1 peice from medow,......dude has been painting for quite a while, he knows his colors and is damn fast at it. now i understand the whole notion of "well rounded"........but if you really look into it,...how many mo fo's in here are?.......im mean really......not gonna start naming but heads on here truly know....take a look at saber msk......dude will be the first to say he cant write for shit, throw ups either...... or cope 2.... dude paints the same peice all the time ,,so certain chumps should either say who they are or dont say nothing at all ........self promotion?.....haha......12 oz is self promo central,..either the writer himself posts or his friend will. and no i dont know dude , i know of him, ....................back to the flixs plzz..............

bad examples.. saber "says" he cant write but his hand still burns 90% of writers out there.. copes pieces look similar but besides that hes pretty well rounded writer... and if you rock the same piece year after year your eventually gunna get good at it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

what is fuckin with emo crossin kel out .is that dude on missions to make himself unrespected as a writer.i remember when you could walk around and see skill on the wall it seems that now you everyone feels like beef is the dope shit.sidebusting is the new wave.disrespecting the dead, not only the dead but the fathers of thier mentors' styles...i think that it's up to the older ,moreseasonedgraff writers to mold these young toys and men(because it all comes down to suckers and the insecure..)

forreal between little billy who just watcheda grafflic.or soe dude whos big brother knows that writer from such and such crew it makes it harder for peopleto just fuckin paint...we are on the east coast and that means that we haveto be a different breed to SURVIVE....fuck some quick fame ..then you locked up for some shit cause they need a vandal squad for the TOYS..i would rather that the burners and blockbusters were the cause ...instead of some scribble on someone's actual house ...

we gotta be more progressive as far as a movement in order to have the lasting effect...i mean i write in permanent markers for that exact reason......

peace and for all the preemptive idiots who will nodoubtably respond with the bullshit...

fuck you, and i do fight....fuck a gun we can be men and beat the shit out of eachother .then go paint.....

what is fuckin with emo crossin kel out .is that dude on missions to make himself unrespected as a writer.....

where the hell have you been? this kid has been doing this type of shit for years. when confronted about his endless array of toy antics, he either denies who he is to avoid the much needed beat down or he takes off like a thoroughbred horse at aqueduct.

mes.jpg

Great Flick Slam Pigs

This Mes is on scorch mode.

For the record I think Medow can paint. Safe spots or not doesn't not getting bagged to burn make you smart, or did I miss that day in keep it real class?

HAHA!

fuk all that straight letters and bubbles bullshit,,thats kindergarden shyt, keep it krazy

DIPSET !!!:D

kindergarden bullshit ..... you must be a real moron ,. and you obviously dont know shit about graff ,. i cant wait till all you part timers fade away ,. p.s. dipset sucks commercial watered down "rap" ,. ..... a good throw is everything ,. someone who cant do throws str8s or have a hand but can just do colorfull shit does not impress me in the slightest bit ,.well roundedness is very important ,. but if you dont have a hand or cant do a throwie worth of fuck then what good are you ,. those are the fucking key essentials of graffiti ,. ANYONE REAL will strongly agree with me DIPSHIT !!!:D

honestly....a writer should be well rounded..hands,throw ups..str8s..the whole shebang..alot of writers now days are art school grads w/no concept of a nice throw up...just my old mans opinion...

demerock waallnuts

graffiti comix

400a washington ave

belleville nj 07109

973 759 1110

honestly....a writer should be well rounded..hands,throw ups..str8s..the whole shebang..alot of writers now days are art school grads w/no concept of a nice throw up...just my old mans opinion...

demerock waallnuts

graffiti comix

400a washington ave

belleville nj 07109

973 759 1110

truer word have not been spoken in this thread. being a one trick pony gets you no props but what do I know I'm just a no trick pony.