The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

ive seriously lost all hope in bombing science ( not tht there ever was any ) meen wanting to battle arms? mad cats ragging on cdc all day some fucking homo making comments on every single pic that is posted *sighs*

HAHA CDC is fucking wack. Just because they think theyre the shit and got big heads. Both draft and youth post theyre own pics and then bump them time after time. Other people shouold be bumping theyre work not them. From what i heard they said they were above crews like FH MHS Aids etc. I dont think so but they do. They just need to be more humble about themselves.

peoples feeling really get hurt when you dont add them back on myspace, or tell them you dont like their shit when you see them..

what??? ever hear of real life?

and for the record.mhs is above everything and you are below all..ha shoutouts to my homeslice pie chuckaz cep ge dg gl rime toper goal stak n mr 6 pack pack aezer emo fn oro rip semz rip ve rip nace rip child rip daffy rip.n free 2tek cuz..

dude, i can't believe you had the nerve to say this. you're seriously out of your mind. stop living vicariously through the internet and do something productive with yourself, if that's possible. and quit writing. the nj scene is bad enough right now. all we have are some old heads continuing to hold it down and just a few newer heads doing shit the right way, it'd be nice to see that shit prevail and keep jersey looking good without pretentious toys taking spots that used to rock our state.

how come some hater toy always has to get up here and pop shit while hiding behind a screen name?

whats wrong with you guys? doesnt it make you feel like a pussy to do that????

and if my shit looks the same how about you let us see what you are working with,

I could use a good laugh.

self promo is gay especially when ur shit aint that hot and looks the same everytime you post something....give us something different to look at......lets see a strait letter or throwie or something....

just in general, if you're biggin up MHS and shouting out NACE in the same sentence, you really should just shut your mouth...especially with all the line steps that toy emo's pulled with nace shit after nace passed away (writing in the mayhem blockbuster, going over chip with a nace "tribute" even though he never met nace..etc)

emo's girl does give a decent lapdance though and likes a little finger in the butt action...

^4 real, we walked it down there because we felt that spot had succombed to nonsense and we tried to hook it up. that qm8 production that was there before road for years, I would rather it had stay'd riding but... this is better than what was there...

before.jpg