The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

that 99 nace,wowww.dude was on some super wild style burner type piece.its so detailed man,amazing.some good shots here.that rime with ceaze.awesome.then theres mes flagrantly biting rime......look mes,lots of people bite rime,hes really good and sets the bar so high because of his talent.but dont go takin his letters and not change them a bit at least.or shout him out.say something like,"i think im rime"or my ass hurts from rime bending me over so often and filling my ass with his flavor.something to that effect.you toy ass biter.

yo nase switched it up in this peice thats a nese

no idiot,it says Nase.he just used a s instead of a c.his last year alive he did thia ALOT.his last piece he ever did with Nesm he used a "s" and in the abandoned station in philly.the last thing he did in philly,you guessed it Nase.just switching it up.dude painted so much more than most of us.he needed to change the c to keep things new and fresh.the guy was flat out awesome.rest in peace nase you are still very much missed.

new jersey head 070312-0003.jpg

I hate seeing the toy ass faggot MES around. you are garbage and should never be aloud to touch a spray can again. do your gay self the embarrassment and the time and stop trying to write. you and your gay boyfriend beto...that kids almost worse then you.