The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

i never seen that mes 3 kid up but who realy gives a shit! the only one who should have a problum with it is mes pfe. how is he bitting rime? i saw a elet, syph, nsyt afer pages back that had the same rime style str8's and slime drips (all be it much cleaner) on it and ever one was bumping it like a free gram. just let the kid live. if mes pfe wants 2 take him out thats up 2 him but i doubt he realy cares. i dont think anyones confusing the 2 nah meen. just maybe make your 3 bigger so people can see it. if mes 3 got better stuff then lets see it and lets get some pics up in this bitch! wheres that yanky dude? he had the dope old school pics.

sometimes i do write the 3 bigger... i like it cuz its like a backwards E

ill just start writin "MESEY" or some shit if its such a problem

and u dudes will love it cuz u probly think my shits messy any way

i just think its funny that im makin a "MES"s all over this forum... cuz i really dont care all that much ... as someone once said "internet chatter really dont matter"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

and as for the whole only havin a couple highway spots thing...keep ur eyes peeled

i dont usually self promote my own flix on here

infact i didnt even want my boy puttn up that flick of me on here that started all this bullshit but...

Pictures014.jpg[/img]

this ones for all the haters

PURE TOY......practice on paper or in your backyard......don't ruin other spots for people who actually write good graff....

PURE TOY......practice on paper or in your backyard......don't ruin other spots for people who actually write good graff....

yo who the fuck are u dave1234567? Im not tryin to beef wit u all over this thread but you cant answere the private message i sent u? Quit hatin behind ur fake user name... thats just corny... what do u write? ... have some balls... post some flicks of ur shit and lets see if ur any better.

Your obviously from around my way since u said u see my shit everywhere...so where the fuck u at dude?

WOW!!!

TOTAL SIDEBUST WHAT THE FUCK?

CANT YOU GET YOUR OWN SPOTS??

that spot has been running for a minute

stealing names and spots? cmon

yo actually that spot hasnt "been runnin for a minute"

its far south down rt 18... which i have been drivin down all my life and theres hardly ever any other graf on it... and if there is its gets buffed in a minute. It was a huge, almost blank fucken wall besides swine and avok and that purple shit next to mine thats even more toy than u guys think i am...what do u mean get my own spots?what do u own the fucken highwayway? cmon

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

yo dope flicks up there by the way ^^^ cant i just enjoy this thred sometimes wit out havin to defend myself all the fuck over it... i just do graf for fun ... u guys need to chill out

somepeoplespendwaytoomuchtimeworryingaboutgraf.maybeushoulddosomedrugsandmaybetrygettinglayedorplayingsomevideogamesorsellingdrugssoyoucanbuysomefreshkiks.somepeopletakethenegativecommentstoheartandblowitoutofproportionandsomepeoplearesolonelythatshytsuxmanushouldntfeellonelydudesifyougotobarsorpartiesandgetsomegirlfriendorfriendswhodoregularthingsyouwouldntfeelsolonelyhowabouttryingsomeambitionstrybeingagarbagemantheymakealotofmuneyfukgraffitsallaboutmoneyyomakemoneygetbitchesgetpussyandthrowindeezonthatbytchwerdyothatstheshytsomegoodassweedtonightanyhowifyoureducatedyouwouldstillbereadingthismessageandifyoursupersmartyoucandecryptmymessageimpressedfortimekiddiesi'vegotthisbigboobychickcominoverandineededtokillsometimeandtrytosoberupbigpartytonightblablabla.lifesablastifyoudonthaveajobandyourreadingherethentherssomethingwrongwithyour:lol: :scrambled:thewhiterappershowMtvh1BETmuntwo

238845123_3ebf97fa4d.jpg

paint.jpg

Bloods7.jpg

BLOOD.jpg

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/p00111a.htmhttp://www.state.nj.us/lps/p00111a.htm