The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

i can see writing the same name, but in the same state when there is already an established writer using that name, i thought graffiti was about being original? im not one to argue online about this kinda stuff tho. see what mes pfe thinks about it.

no idiot,it says Nase.he just used a s instead of a c.his last year alive he did thia ALOT.his last piece he ever did with Nesm he used a "s" and in the abandoned station in philly.the last thing he did in philly,you guessed it Nase.just switching it up.dude painted so much more than most of us.he needed to change the c to keep things new and fresh.the guy was flat out awesome.rest in peace nase you are still very much missed.

i know that you fukin moron but i think he really switched it up to a nese look at it.. its either that or the e an the a look identical... an let me see pics of his last peice with nesm

I hate seeing the toy ass faggot MES around. you are garbage and should never be aloud to touch a spray can again. do your gay self the embarrassment and the time and stop trying to write. you and your gay boyfriend beto...that kids almost worse then you.

i'm not mes3 but i'm his boy... and where else have you seen him around? cause those one or two bombs on the sides of roads do him no justice for what he cooks up under a bridge or billboards...

and as for the mes pfe, he had no idea...

I hate seeing the toy ass faggot MES around. you are garbage and should never be aloud to touch a spray can again. do your gay self the embarrassment and the time and stop trying to write. you and your gay boyfriend beto...that kids almost worse then you.

oh and he doesn't role around with beto...beto was some annoying kid that followed him around .. any pieces you've seen with mes and beto next to eachother are from when mes started around...but i'll let mes post about that

i'm not mes3 but i'm his boy... and where else have you seen him around? cause those one or two bombs on the sides of roads do him no justice for what he cooks up under a bridge or billboards...

and as for the mes pfe, he had no idea...

there is already a mes3 on the great continent of north america who is better. there's a whole mess of mes's. 5 off the top of my head.

So i seen alota hatred goin on wit that MES3 flick...

heres how i feel

1) plenty of people write the same things and add numbers after their names if the shits already taken for example: CHIP7, NAVY8, SCAN53, COPE 2

2)I really dont see how that shit is bitin off rime at all. Rime has so many different styles, and theres only so many ways to write a letter ... so what if the kid has an M and an E... infact this is like the 3rd time in the last couple pages i read someone being accused of biting off Rime... maybe its u guys who should get off Rime's dick...

3)And i love it when people make up fake user names just to talk shit.

All anybody ever does on this thread is say bump to the people they kno and rag on the people that they've never seen before to make themselves look cool.

So if ur hatin on this kid for doin big simples then u might as well be hatin on FH and all the other dudes whos dicks ya'll ride so hard. I actually think that kids shit is kinda fresh. Graffiti speaks for itself. So stop talkin shit on the internet... go out and get some cans and do some burners that are better than his if u dont like it

FUCK! im done

3)And i love it when people make up fake user names just to talk shit.

So if ur hatin on this kid for doin big simples then u might as well be hatin on FH

and all the others

i love it when people make up fake user names to defend themselves

and pretend that you have a large fan base, your 2 new, put in some

work, change the name etc...also comparing yourself to FH and others

who put in loads of work when u only hit 2 highway spots and will be gone

by the summer is an insult.

i never seen that mes 3 kid up but who realy gives a shit! the only one who should have a problum with it is mes pfe. how is he bitting rime? i saw a elet, syph, nsyt afer pages back that had the same rime style str8's and slime drips (all be it much cleaner) on it and ever one was bumping it like a free gram. just let the kid live. if mes pfe wants 2 take him out thats up 2 him but i doubt he realy cares. i dont think anyones confusing the 2 nah meen. just maybe make your 3 bigger so people can see it. if mes 3 got better stuff then lets see it and lets get some pics up in this bitch! wheres that yanky dude? he had the dope old school pics.

i love it when people make up fake user names to defend themselves

and pretend that you have a large fan base, your 2 new, put in some

work, change the name etc...also comparing yourself to FH and others

who put in loads of work when u only hit 2 highway spots and will be gone

by the summer is an insult.

yo impeach... im not tryin to start beef wit u, robin, jersey official, highlife, mysweet heart the drunk or anyone who actually brings flicks and intelligent conversation to this thread on the regular. If anything im tryin to squash this beef

And im not tryin to compare myself to fh, sayin i get up as much as or am anywhere near as good or seasoned in this game as them... all im pointin out is that theres alota dudes on this forum who just like sayin bump to fh and aids stuff and actin like they know everything about graf and callin people they dont know toys to make themselves feel better about their shitty work that they never have the balls to post fliks of cuz they'll get torn apart themselves.

as for the whole name thing ... anyone who knows me knows why i choose to write MES... its holds signifigance with me and has always been sort of my nickname... then i found out there where a couple other MES's out there so i put the number 3 on there cuz i dont wanna disrespect anyone. I dont think anyone will confuse me wit MES pfe or a girl from canada that i didnt kno existed cuz both of them do illegible wild styles on what looks like only legal walls. If anyone actually knows them and they have a problm wit me wrtin mes 3 and then its done. And im not makin up fake user names to defend myself... i just changed it cuz my old one was kinda wack.

and as for the whole only havin a couple highway spots thing...keep ur eyes peeled

i dont usually self promote my own flix on here

infact i didnt even want my boy puttn up that flick of me on here that started all this bullshit but...

Pictures014.jpg[/img]

this ones for all the haters