The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

First of all this is FEATZ right here. I ain't no coward I don't hide behind names on the Internet and talk shit like the half of you herbs out there. Ya niggas sound like a bunch of dummys. And for all ya niggas hatin in DSM ya could talk all the shit you want but my team put that work in. Nuff said. And since niggas talking so much about oh featz and his stupid cow character Ima bout to go fucking HAM with it so hate all you want. Ima be doing me!!! Oh and bump them nace pics and bump my team DSM ! Peace put you fucking faggs lmao

hyper.... shut the fuck up... have you seen your shit recently? do u really think that the fresh paint your using makes your shit dope? u always got something to say dont u? fall back

im not defending u featz.

lmao never said im good nor think im good nor think the paint that i use makes me good nor do i use good paint all the time so don't just assume shit right off the bat and yea i do all ways have something to say just like all you lil fucks do all this forum is is shit talking fucks who love to hide be hind a forum name act big and talk shit every one on this shit knows who i am on here and what i write. and no i don't come one here to act big ot just to talk shit or post cuz (i think im good or my shits dope ) as you would say but when i see dumb shit getting posted and or being said im going to say something just like every one else das so how about you back off. coming on here talking shit acting hard when nothing was even said to you or about you so hop off and have a good day

And hyper your not even good to be talking all that shit anyway do calm down you Justin bieber ass nigga

lmfao justin bieber thats a good one......and as for you im not even going ot go wast my time your a herb that paints once a year when mommy lets you out or can sneak out. painting up cows at chill spots or spots no one would ever see you come on here acting tuff changing your name and talking shit on every thing and any one why dont you shut the fuck up go back to drawing on your desk and you to have a good

@godsson, word life.

@everybody else.

Youre all fools. Does anyone realize how fucked our scene us getting and yet we're all still squabbling? Kids are trying to peace shit up while others keep talkin and lining shit. Lets stop dry snitchin, snitchin on ourselves, and coming back from Oregon and immediately hatin. Just sayin. I got shit i can drop on almost everyone here, im real good at finding people and information(seriously, you guys should see my charts and venn diagrams.), so how about everyone go back to posting flicks?nice one of that malvo highlife, thats been running for a while now.

i agree ..but theres to many politics...jersey heads would have to make a big change ..i would love to see cats paintin together from diffrent circles.but then again ...theres to much hate now adays ....

@godsson, word life.

@everybody else.

Youre all fools. Does anyone realize how fucked our scene us getting and yet we're all still squabbling? Kids are trying to peace shit up while others keep talkin and lining shit. Lets stop dry snitchin, snitchin on ourselves, and coming back from Oregon and immediately hatin. Just sayin. I got shit i can drop on almost everyone here, im real good at finding people and information(seriously, you guys should see my charts and venn diagrams.), so how about everyone go back to posting flicks?nice one of that malvo highlife, thats been running for a while now.

Everybody just thinks there all stars and care way to much about reputation to bigger heads. Everyone needs to start remembering where they started off as well. Enough talk though hope everyone had a good 4th. Let's get some old trackside flicks. Once upon a crime I know your good for it

lmfao justin bieber thats a good one......and as for you im not even going ot go wast my time your a herb that paints once a year when mommy lets you out or can sneak out. painting up cows at chill spots or spots no one would ever see you come on here acting tuff changing your name and talking shit on every thing and any one why dont you shut the fuck up go back to drawing on your desk and you to have a good

First of all I never ever ever changed my name. Ive always been writing FEATZ and I will remain writing featz. I might switch my letters up like FEETZ or FEaTS but always wrote featz. I don't believe in that changing your name shit that shit is so stupid. You got one name and that's it