The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

you must be old and must be a dsm hater as well :rolleyes: ...if you want i could put pics up :o ...;/ correct me if im wrong tho isnt that the 80s my friend i do know post of those cats..:rolleyes: :cool: :( dsm came out in 1995 if you wanna take about chek and baye etc...:rolleyes: that was a good try tho:huh:

Old<----yeah I guess I can agree, but forever young. Hater <----- NEVER THAT!!!

I see your crew out there doing "their" thing. And sometimes I appreciate it. Sometimes

It's to the point that I get the itch to go all out again. Don't really have time to go back and forth and banter about this so I'm going to keep it like that. "good try though".

Tell your boy thanks for the classic posts. If he thought I was name dropping to "stir" up something, he

Has me figured all wrong. Shame that someone can't comment about anything without getting criticism

Thrown back. Trust me I'm far from the critic and I tend to take it well it comes back. If u ask me he was a cool cat when I met him. Actually respect his hustle. Keep doing your thing. And maybe I'll be all out there again.

:rolleyes: :( :o it wasnt that serious

Old<----yeah I guess I can agree, but forever young. Hater <----- NEVER THAT!!!

I see your crew out there doing "their" thing. And sometimes I appreciate it. Sometimes

It's to the point that I get the itch to go all out again. Don't really have time to go back and forth and banter about this so I'm going to keep it like that. "good try though".

Tell your boy thanks for the classic posts. If he thought I was name dropping to "stir" up something, he

Has me figured all wrong. Shame that someone can't comment about anything without getting criticism

Thrown back. Trust me I'm far from the critic and I tend to take it well it comes back. If u ask me he was a cool cat when I met him. Actually respect his hustle. Keep doing your thing. And maybe I'll be all out there again.

dsm is wack point blank cant be saying yo dsm has been puting in work for years bla bla bla cuz yea they have but there your shit looks like a 5 year old in there first year of art class did it you guys dont care to progress or even try to make your shit look good your just wasting your time and some walls..... on another not bumppp klas doods been killing it and still killing it

lmfao you sound like a corn ball bro dsm is 20 years of wack shit and wasting of paint and walls you guys need hit the coloring books asap hop of the nwk sheezz to there were plenty of and still are plenty of heads that paint that shit and rock there alot better then you point blank DSM crew is a bunch of wack herbs like i said hit the coloring books be for you hit the streets