The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

lmfao justin bieber thats a good one......and as for you im not even going ot go wast my time your a herb that paints once a year when mommy lets you out or can sneak out. painting up cows at chill spots or spots no one would ever see you come on here acting tuff changing your name and talking shit on every thing and any one why dont you shut the fuck up go back to drawing on your desk and you to have a good
First of all I never ever ever changed my name. Ive always been writing FEATZ and I will remain writing featz. I might switch my letters up like FEETZ or FEaTS but always wrote featz. I don't believe in that changing your name shit that shit is so stupid. You got one name and that's it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

really every one needs to stfu. honestly people are bitchin for no reason. there isnt many people that are painting every other night anymore. highways are done. its sad to say but there a waste of time now. no one in jersey has any right to talk shit anymore. no one is going hard like that anymore. freights are a different thing but just about every thing else in jersey is dead. fucking annoying as hell this thread is only alive cus people go back and forth bitchin to each other. no new shit is being done\ on walls. so everyone stop your complain cus your not doin shit in jersey. stop wasting your time talking about how you use to crush it cus all your shit is buffed now so noww your a nobody.

really every one needs to stfu. honestly people are bitchin for no reason. there isnt many people that are painting every other night anymore. highways are done. its sad to say but there a waste of time now. no one in jersey has any right to talk shit anymore. no one is going hard like that anymore. freights are a different thing but just about every thing else in jersey is dead. fucking annoying as hell this thread is only alive cus people go back and forth bitchin to each other. no new shit is being done\ on walls. so everyone stop your complain cus your not doin shit in jersey. stop wasting your time talking about how you use to crush it cus all your shit is buffed now so noww your a nobody.

hmmmmm i dont think you can talk for all of jerz. You been to north jersey at all?:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

Question, does anyone remember a few pieces on party box in Lodi?? I vaguely remember seeing some in the early 90s, but I could be mistaking. Also there was a few pieces on the tracks along midland ave in Saddle Brook in the early 90s I remember seeing. If anyone has pictures of those I would love to see. Also I remember the tracks in Paterson along the Port Jervis line used to be smashed around 93/94 I def remember a few Mitch pieces if anyone has those.

I'd like to see those as well. Party box went out of business years ago right? I haven't seen one in forever.

I think there's half an arrow left on that billboard. I saw from the train that they even buffed the handstyles that hung around on it for years after. why even bother? but yeah, maybe ask in the ny thread? i'd like to see it too.

I'd like to see those as well. Party box went out of business years ago right? I haven't seen one in forever.

I think there's half an arrow left on that billboard. I saw from the train that they even buffed the handstyles that hung around on it for years after. why even bother? but yeah, maybe ask in the ny thread? i'd like to see it too.

Yeah there is an arrow still left. I really wish I flicked it. And they did buff those tags kinda recently. He has a bunch of other tags randomly creepin around that town. Kinda odd.

komars childsupport weekly must be so high after him sonning so many people and put them under his wing. featz should stop talking shit as if he could back it up and just change his name and stop milking those cows. on the other hand everyone on this thread is such a hotshot but in reality are all bitches when it comes to actual beef. peace and love to all who keep it 100. and actually got love for the game and dont let the fame make your ego ten times bigger of what it really is.

komars childsupport weekly must be so high after him sonning so many people and put them under his wing. featz should stop talking shit as if he could back it up and just change his name and stop milking those cows. on the other hand everyone on this thread is such a hotshot but in reality are all bitches when it comes to actual beef. peace and love to all who keep it 100. and actually got love for the game and dont let the fame make your ego ten times bigger of what it really is.
suck my dick nigga keep my name out your mouth.