The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

you wannna get dissed??? ...hope you anit talk you been trash for years my friend..still cant get a burner right ....yeah and i know who you r ....lil white boy ass ..dont talk reckless in here ..like you about that life your lil shit can be taking out quick ...

lmfao yess i have been trash for years dsm has been in the game for a min and they still dont know what can control is or even how to push down a cap but yes im trash and talking about burners yea how you are you going to talk about other ppl saying they cant do them if your own crew cant even do them and have been in the game for a while now and should be a lil better then they are. and DING DING DING you hit that right i am i white boy good call what das that have to do with any thign idk nor care and talking reckless nahhh im not im just talking and stating the truth . and about what life ? humm guess you just ran out of things to cry about and as for mesg me on here acting hard and telling me to stay out of north jers come on dude lol, oh as for taking out all my north jers spot go for it have fun take them out kill it crush them, ill even give you all the low downs how to get to them and creep around and you can make north jers look even more grimy then it all ready das come on dude just stop wasting your time even coming on here and talking shit to every one and there mother go put the cartoons on and hit the coloring books.

rip nace.... be for you know it all thats going to be left of his work is the freights hes got still rolling around the guy was in his own world doing wild things and putting in work.

There's a big NACEO straight letter along the Amtraks that run along side rte. 95 in Providence, RI. I don't think anybody would ever be stupid enough to go over it, and it's so fuckin' sick.

Oh boo wooo stop talking already i told you was up...enough said pussy :rolleyes:

lmfao yess i have been trash for years dsm has been in the game for a min and they still dont know what can control is or even how to push down a cap but yes im trash and talking about burners yea how you are you going to talk about other ppl saying they cant do them if your own crew cant even do them and have been in the game for a while now and should be a lil better then they are. and DING DING DING you hit that right i am i white boy good call what das that have to do with any thign idk nor care and talking reckless nahhh im not im just talking and stating the truth . and about what life ? humm guess you just ran out of things to cry about and as for mesg me on here acting hard and telling me to stay out of north jers come on dude lol, oh as for taking out all my north jers spot go for it have fun take them out kill it crush them, ill even give you all the low downs how to get to them and creep around and you can make north jers look even more grimy then it all ready das come on dude just stop wasting your time even coming on here and talking shit to every one and there mother go put the cartoons on and hit the coloring books.

There's a big NACEO straight letter along the Amtraks that run along side rte. 95 in Providence, RI. I don't think anybody would ever be stupid enough to go over it, and it's so fuckin' sick.

Yea I forgot all about that one I think chip is there with him to and nace also has a spot un 95 out in RL at a spot not to many ppl know about to bad there not in jersey

^so many toys destroyed that fucking spot, like what the fuck is up with that black blob over goze, and what happen to that savior :confused:

Yea idk that spots so Damn easy for any one to get to it just got all F,ed up that blob is some Lil scribbled shit and the sav got taken out mad long ago then there were the

Wack black and green blob rollers there idk that spot sucks now the old wall in the back is all toyed up to