The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

6242082753_bf01ed26ee_b.jpg

Relax Neat by 36th Chamber, on Flickr6242086853_fe2d72edfc_b.jpg

Phoe Jag Droe Lean by 36th Chamber, on Flickr

6242606698_fc8503deea_b.jpg

Lean Veer by 36th Chamber, on Flickr6242609824_2d4d00ba70_b.jpg

Adek Gozer Risk9 by 36th Chamber, on Flickr

6242095483_048da241c4_b.jpg

Senic Ask by 36th Chamber, on Flickr

6242097017_45a9217d64_b.jpg

Tuse by 36th Chamber, on Flickr

6242620610_709bc7606e_b.jpg

Bride by 36th Chamber, on Flickr

6242622878_e471473504_b.jpg

PoorKing Nemo Cent Senic by 36th Chamber, on Flickr

6242107189_9061b0778a_b.jpg

Rip Nace Chip7 by 36th Chamber, on Flickr

6242109807_f2c5e42d07_b.jpg

Ason by 36th Chamber, on Flickr

6242112179_6cbd85c294_b.jpg

IZM by 36th Chamber, on Flickr

6242631986_3ecef88620_b.jpg

Kid by 36th Chamber, on Flickr

RIP Define. That sketch by Savior is great. Big fat Demer must be upset that his self promotion a page back was lost amidst all the tributes to this young bomber. Heard a lot of stories of how arrogant this fat head can be. If anything, I'd rather support the youngins coming up than show respect to any of these washed up fucks that can't see beyond their own self interest. Shame on you fattie. Even a legend like Savior can acknowledge a fellow writers passing, a very selfless act. You're what's wrong with writing these days. It's these young guys who risk life and limb for their name that deserve all the recognition that comes their way. REST IN POWER.

Never met him or knew him but never the less it always sucks loosin a young kid. Drew this up at work today while reading through all the r.i.p.`s. I dont get out to paint much these days but if one of you youngins want to paint it feel free.

ripdefine.jpg

BUMP THIS!!! as a friend of tone's im sure he would be love this...thankyou.

best thing ever..is how anonymous dudes who have no idea of plans..tributes to happen..walls coming up ..planned shout outs at events etc...talk alot on the net without saying who they are.. ...but wont say a thing to your face..its all good...see ya soon....now you can talk all ya want...

Props to savior. proving graffiti should not be filled with ego's, savior has been in the game for many years and has become a jersey bombing and freight legend with years of hard work yet still took it upon himself to show respect to a newer writer who's life was cut short. Ego's have no place in graffiti, remember guys it's only spray painting a wall.

More bad news I just heard... Rest in Peace,HOOP THE KING O ART.

Stephen "Hoop" Hooper, many of you may recognize him from his many appearances in Weird NJ, or seen the artwork itself, those funkadelic cars and vans. The Time Machine was probably his most notable work. I remember seeing it when it was "the golf cart", covered in astro turf and actual golf clubs, Always a trip to see in person. I've seen him on a few occasions, randomly, but I never did get to tell him how awesome I thought his work was. Now i'll always regret it. He lost a battle to cancer a few weeks ago. This guy did his thing, and was a great example of defying the norms and conventions, especially in the heart of suburbia.

A true Jersey legend. I know you're cruising in your "canvertible" in heaven. Ride on Brother.

http://www.baristanet.com/2011/09/rip-hoop/

Time-Mobile1.jpg

hoop+in+convertabe+art+car.jpg

Hoop+Art+Car+king+and+his+car.jpg

Hoopmobile.jpg

Hoop+art+car+good+luck.jpg

hoop+art+car+match+box+patterson.jpg

king+m.jpg

2932456812_690f6b84f7.jpg

LONG LIVE THE KING!

I dunno who knows who and whatever, but I can't let it slide by without pointing out what a low move it is to use someone's death as some sort of a "foot in the door" to just start talking shit on someone. Whether you were friends with the kid or not, a shameful move. But, I digress.

Loved Hoop; was fortunate enough to be in an art show with him a bunch of years back. Such a shame.

demer honestly nobody gives a fuck about your walls coming up and all that bullshit. You may have hit some subway trains and all that but you were never in the bombing scene and never accomplished the shit that some writers are doing right now. You still have that same old artsy style that has no letter structure at all. The day i see you step outside the box and stop trying to be a sell out because you clearly aren't is the day i respect you a little more. Nigga's got walls in newark, jc, paterson and all that shit and they still stick to the real graff aspect of bombing and livin the graff lifestyle. You get older and yeah you gotta chill out a little bit but you tried to become a sell out and tried to push yourself as being a graff legend when in reality your just some dude with one style that painted a handful of trains back in the day (with some real wack shit) fakin the funk. When you have to settle down from writin because you got a life you either make it as somebody or you do some walls but don't try and sort of brag that your the best and all this bullshit because i see some writers now that when they get old like you they will be way past you. Stop fakin the funk and keep doing some of your legal walls with the same style. You aren't shit and at this point never will be.

your respect,thoughts or anything else are inconsequential..because all this is talk on a forum...

i have never said im the best..im a legend..blah bah..if you look i have always stood against the kind of writers who proclaim THEMSELVES legends,kings etc..my styles is my style...whack,non structure whatever you wanna call it.its mine..i own it...i could disect kids styles on here all day long..thats not my job or mission

.if i feel like doin a throw up..tag..i do..if i dont..i dont..i did my bombin,my dirt..those days are done..now i paint cause i want to..not have to..so go on..please..continue this disection of what i do and how i do it...im going back to the old axiom..as.long as your talkin about me..i did my job...see ya in the funny papers...

• Like 1

More flicks. Less trash talk!

With that said, I will NEVER forget Define. I will always remember him with a smile on his face. My only regret is that I hadn't meet him sooner. Exhaust all your possibilities here in this time.

All respect to Define. His Family & Friends. AYO. IZM.

RIP DEFINE