The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Wow... So first off I would like to say RIP define.. the guy was history in the coming and his time came to early. I've actually been trying to call him a lot lately to do a north jers prodo. Then to see this...it hurts man. I had some time to paint and chill with define. I was also giving the chance to be thrown down in his crew UD! Not as sure to who is in the crew fully but its a pleasure to be in a crew started by such a nice kid. To those who have not met define you missed out.. I consider it a gift and the kid will be missed all around jerz. REST IN PEACE DFINE! AYO! UD! IZM

if someone from IZM or a good friend of ant can pm me that would be cool. Thanks!

Such terrible news. Dephine was really good, new, and getting up. That doesn't happen too much around here. My condolences to all family, friends and crews. I have some flicks, but can't locate them all right now. I will flick what i can before they eventually get buffed, but hopefully some stuff will ride forever. Everybody here better spread the word around not to go over any of his stuff. I would hate to see his work lost by stupidity. Rest in Peace DEFYNE, and respect for doing a lot in a short amount of time.

HPIM7232.jpg