The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

roet should stop biting moet...just sayin

stylisticly they dont look alike at all, writing similar names doesnt make you a biter either, but considering the abundance of haters on here, im surprised that nobody said anything about "moet" biting the moet who was in the old case2 productions that got posted when case passed away. repect to case and his friends i was in a state of wtf when i seen those oldschool pics and nobody said anything about this newguy writing that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

GARDEN SK8 REOPENING ON OCTOBER 29TH

CONFIRMED FOR THE SHOW:

DEMER, THEN ONE ,EZOR, SERY

SNOW, 'PART TDS, ROBOTS WILL KILL

JOE 01,' CERN YMI,

COL', THE FRESH COLLECTIVE ,DUNE 1

REE' ,, BT CREW!,, JOHN GRIM,

RAIN, HEF ONE AD!

KASSO,

DELVE,

AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED..WE ARE BUILDING THIS TO BE THE BIGGEST SHOW EVER IN NJ HISTORY..live hip hop.. LIVE dJ..some heavy hitter guests in the graff,hop and skating worlds that we cannot announce yet...AND...GARDEN SK8 IS GOING TO BE LISTED AS THE LARGEST INDOOR COLLECTION OF GRAFFITI/STREET ART IN THR WORLD IN THE GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS!!!!!!

CONTACT ME AT :

GRAFFITICOMIX@GMAIL.COM

DEMER

yo define was such a chill fuckin' dude, only met him twice, once at a hardcore show and the other at that newark fest. Tried to make plans to go paint with him a few times and it just never went down. Shit sucks, kid was way too young to be gone... I passed an outline he had a while ago and never went back to flick it and now I regret it... Rip Define.