The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

damn, cep throw in the towel...fuck the stupid ass moves you pull, and your crust ass graff throw all that aside. you cant even diss someone right. mind you im not bumping what you dissed. however thats just straight trash. i will 100% gaurentee you lines through your shit at spots i go to. dont get your hopes up im not going out of my way. but you just need to stay home and beat your dick. this isnt even a conflict of opinions, straight fact you suck.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cep quit living your graff career through ya 2nd cousin i ran into one of your idols at a wall in brooklyn yesterday and asked about you, they were like who? the other dude was like oh i think that might be so and so's cousin. he's like nigga needs to stop dropping our names we hardly dont even know him. bwaaaahahahhhaa

DSM WILL BE FOREVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!! BRICK CITY LIVE THRU US!!!!!

P4050016.jpg

P4050015.jpg

P4050014.jpg

P4050006.jpg

P4050003.jpg

P4050013.jpg

P3310001.jpg

CRO ROCKING HARD FOR 10YRS!!!!! BOMBING IN MULTIPLE CITIES, TRAINLINES, HIWAYS BEFORE ALL YOUR CREW WAS FORM AND MADE OR EXISTED...... HAHAHAHA DAMN IM OLD FAT GRAFFER..... I RUN NEW JERRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! BRING ALL THE HATING COMMENTS I NEED TO EAT THAT SHIT SO I CAN BOMB HARD TONIGHT SOMETHINE 95% NJ DONT DO N DREAM ABOUT IT..........