The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

excel at it.

EVERYONE WAS A TOY AT ONE POINT, AND SOME CATS STILL ARE.

If you're writing to impress other people, go all city.

Bravo, you've just proved you have more time on your hands than the next cat.

If you got talent and some kind of flair, keep trying to burn.

Eventually you'll get it and be that dude people from other area codes want to paint with in the long run.

aww man that mhs tag next to nace killed it, i was thinking you had that pic from years ago.But then you probably thought it wasnt style.Now you know who you look up to, big daddy nace, style you cant reach. RIP NACE...4eva

im just surprised they didnt go over the nace like they did many times in the past.

aww man that mhs tag next to nace killed it, i was thinking you had that pic from years ago.But then you probably thought it wasnt style.Now you know who you look up to, big daddy nace, style you cant reach. RIP NACE...4eva

check diz homo out if you wanna know i feel like nace waz good at a different style an i got respect for him but look up 2 him no way im just paying my respects 2 da doors he opened in the graff game an you fukin herbs act like ya do sumthing dat impresses anyone all the styles of wack fr8's an corny ass pieces ya post are garbage ya doing the same letters that niggaz did in da late 80's early 90's an calling dat good...lmao like i said eat a dick............. dub gang :)

man tipe wants people to like him so bad...do you think he knows everyone just laughs at him...man i'ld hate that if it were me... i'm sorry everyone laughs at you tipeman,but you are kind of a herb hahaha

we got another fag here i dont care if ya laugh in your lil rooms in ya momz crib ya trash an ya just mad that everyone knows it only lil toys that jock each other an got no style come on the internet 2 be american idol host an judge shyt dat ya cant even do an look at websites bite everything from magz an talk trash ..i laugh at ya everyday u wannabees so why dont ya eat a dick an get up an do things instead of gossiping like a bunch of females........dub gang bitches