the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

yeah garw shit looking good, seems HUGELY different to your previous pieces any reason why. the extensions aint to bad at all

^^ i agree with Red shaken i dont think you should comment on his extensions

thanks first...difference is cause i want to practice with cans, and nothing comes easy, hope i will have some time for my trashy work in future...

it's ok, some extensions does look of, but...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no beef, but i don't think you need yo be crittin people on their extensions.

I like that shit garw. I personally like letter structure being solid like that. Props, if i can again.

all you want is beef. you crit on everything in every toy thread when your not good. ide still rock you in a piece battle like i did before. hush up. [no beef] :lol:

Guest theDRIVER

word. i got you. the E's middle is all fucked up. too fat. and polyp, silver wavy things? there are light green and blue ones. (blue o the forcefield and green in the fill)

^^ alright red like the fill man but not a fan of the outline colour. think it would look dope a simpler chrome and black with some funky border and bubble etc

:D letters look nice though think the K bottom is a bit long though pal.

exhange? ^^

the only thing that helped me was painting every day for a couple years.

do you know what cutting is/how to do it?

btw, those outlines are lacking man...

Yeah, I get a little better each time out.

I didn't sketch those out before hand, and I'm still trying to keep it simple so it just kind of ended up looking like that.

I always thought cutting referred to going back over something you've already painted to make it thinner or shaped differently or something.... So I think I know what it is, but obviously I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I usually try to paint so that I really only cutback over my mistakes.

I generally I try and paint like this, but if anyone has a different or better way of doing it I'm interested in hearing it.

-Outline the letters in the fill color

-Fill, and do the fades, stripes, circles or whatever crap you want

-3d, outline the 3d and fill it in

-Do the outline in the final outline color

-Go around the whole thing with an aura or force field or whatever

-Do the highlights/whatever fancy shading you want to do

Then if you're me

-Go back and try and correct the more major fuck ups, eventually realize you can only polish a turd for so long, give up and write a stupid little dedication to the GF beside it..

Archived