the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

criticism buddy. dont get all defensive because your boyfriend moved. and your in no position to be handing out advice with your throw ups.

says you. the kid who hides behind a computer user name. let's see your WIKKID SIQQ throws go over mine then. oh wait, they won't. because you like being a bitch and just running your mouth like an asshole.

coming from a guy who is too much of a pussy to have any sort of accountability for his words.

wasnt sure i was talking to you?strange how your boy seize isnt running his mouth and hes more up than you in boston and doesnt even live there any more. i love how you know soooooo much after no more than a year of writing. stick to the blackbook - theres some advice.

wasnt sure i was talking to you?strange how your boy seize isnt running his mouth and hes more up than you in boston and doesnt even live there any more. i love how you know soooooo much after no more than a year of writing. stick to the blackbook - theres some advice.

you aren't talking shit ti seize, and you blatantly are to me. LOLZ4DAIZ

and trust me, I know I need work on my stuff, but I also know it isn't complete trash, i.e., what I'm comfortable with and gets props on, I paint, and I try new styles from time to time and work on them. I love this kid, seriously.

i come in here from time to time to check up on what new cats are doing...

dont start pulling this bullshit brick slayers type beef in here cause its all down hill from there

keep to posting flicks and critiques and if someone wants to talk shit let it roll off your back

cause the fact of the matter is half of you wont be doing this in a couple years and its the internet,

you will never see any of these kids in real life

just a heads up so your thread doesnt go to shit

There's a few of you heads that need to get the fuck out of this thread and start benching and bombing. You know who you are. And to the rest of the kids in here, don't start painting until you develop a style that's your own and that you're entirely comfortable with, (IN YOUR SKETCHBOOK!) Then you can hit chill spots and develop can control, style, etc.

and good for seize and his ups, all the power to the dude, I hope I see him excell past me, kid has tons of potential.

tons of potential for what? this isnt a sport kid. its illegal. and most dudes do it as a hobby. and you and seize will be done right after your first shake down. if im not mistaken seize is around 20 which means he has about eight years TOPS before he "tires out". and his throw ups suck. the straight letters are whats up.

tons of potential for what? this isnt a sport kid. its illegal. and most dudes do it as a hobby. and you and seize will be done right after your first shake down. if im not mistaken seize is around 20 which means he has about eight years TOPS before he "tires out". and his throw ups suck. the straight letters are whats up.

pretty sure you can have potential with anything somewhat skillfull/creative. But thanks, you should be a high school teacher or something and teach kids the real deffinition to shit. And we've had plenty of "shake downs." I also like how you use that. And I doubt that 8 years bullshit, but hey, that's just me. Atleast we'll never be some bitch hiding ourselveson the internet and talking shit to kids who haven't done shit to offend him.