the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I was painting very regularly for a long time and then this cat destroyed the city in all the wrong ways painting churches, private homes, local historical landmarks... police freaked out and everyone painting pretty much has taken a step back. This was around Thanksgiving of last year. The whole town is blown... seriously, Augusta, GA is a tiny little place compared to many and we have too many cops and not enough crime. So there's a graffiti task force and a gang task force and everything but we don't have much of either so it's just been too damn hot.

Plus I love blackbooks more. I want to get up but the book is where my heart is at.

I will be painting more and more and working on shit in the future. I used to have nice can control but I've always had trouble taking my pieces to walls. Don't know why.

dont say where you are dude....thats like sui-snitching.

102007.jpg

What ya'll think?

yo anyone in this thread who criticized this shit needs to stop residing with there head permanently lodged in their asshole, this beasts over everything on this thread, and burns anything anyone on here will do for probably the next 2-3 years

and ya'll were on some "damn i thought your paintin skills would be better than that"

L O motherfucking L

big ups to eba shit is fucking lava