HOW TO: Make a Kiwi Mop

RustyBurrito

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not really if its thinned with water it will fade or wash away from water too

down here, dumpsters get real hot from the sun and smell like shit, but acrylic just flakes off. idk why. oil always lasts longer

quoted from wikipedia:

When dry, acrylic paint is generally non-removable. Water or mild solvents do not resolubilize it, although isopropyl alcohol can lift some fresh paint films off. Toluene and acetone can remove paint films, but they do not lift paint stains very well and are not selective. The use of a solvent to remove paint will result in removal of all of the paint layers, gesso, etc.

i guess that means, hit insides. some of the shit i did with pink acrylic it still up. its been about a month and a half.

What the heck is a kiwi mop?

The second post.. with the bucket of silvery stuff..with the kiwi mop

It looks horrible.. There's so much of that stuff coming off

Dripping all over the place. The whole thing is becoming one thing, like a blob.

dont pour out the scuff remover. i used it out side a couple months ago and its lasted through heat and rain. i didnt add anything to it. it wasnt brown though

or you can mix it with shitty ink(like eternal) and get a really dark water proof black.

yo could you show me how to make a mop plz? and maybe some krink?

didnt you read the 1st part of this thread? it was dedicated to "how to make a mop" and theres another superthread dedicated to ghetto krink...plz read b4 u post

not people just idiots with "smooth nuts" as a username.

i borrowed a friends camera, so im going to take some pics of kiwi tags that are around a week old with straight leather dye and nothing else.

ill post here and drippy mop tags.

it does make sense.

i used a KIWI MOP. FILLED WITH LEATHER DYE ONLY. I DIDNT ADD ANYTHING ELSE.

THE TAGS ARE A WEEK OLD. NO DAMAGE FROM WEATHER YET.

HELP MUCH?

ORE SHOOD EYE TIPE LYKE DYS TEW GEGHT YEW 2 UND3RST@ND?

Archived