WTF coats!!

*PROTOCOL*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes, bape is ugly as fuck. and to be honest, i don't know how much bape shit costs. i just hear some of it can get expensive.

i remember when i first saw a bape hoodie -- it was on "chappelle's show: the lost season." there was a part where they listened to input from the audience about the pixy sketch. guy gets up with an ugly pink throwup hoodie (the same one eastbay has in his photos), and is like "i liked the sketch, i thought it was funny," and then donnel rawlings interrupts him and says "not as funny as that jacket!" and everyone was laughing. so much that it threw mr. hiphop thug in the bape hoodie off and he couldn't even get his point across, so he got laughed at more and had to sit down.

yes, bape is ugly as fuck. and to be honest, i don't know how much bape shit costs. i just hear some of it can get expensive.

i remember when i first saw a bape hoodie -- it was on "chappelle's show: the lost season." there was a part where they listened to input from the audience about the pixy sketch. guy gets up with an ugly pink throwup hoodie (the same one eastbay has in his photos), and is like "i liked the sketch, i thought it was funny," and then donnel rawlings interrupts him and says "not as funny as that jacket!" and everyone was laughing. so much that it threw mr. hiphop thug in the bape hoodie off and he couldn't even get his point across, so he got laughed at more and had to sit down.

hahahaha....i remember that...but i dont think the guy had a point in the first place....he stood up and started studdering....i dont think he had anything to say...he just wanted his 15 minutes.