MEXICO

FUCKMUNI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

would the department of homeland security really not let us back in the US if we dont have passports....we fuckin americans mayne!! we got cali IDs and my homies rollin down are black...why the fuck would a bunch of african americans be trying to sneak into the country driving a brand new car too

fuckin shit...i cant even find my damn passport, let alone my birth certificate

You can't get INTO another country without one of those things.

You don't gotta worry about getting out.

yea im just worried about gettin back into the USA...i dont wanna be stranded in TJ....so your saying that in order for me to get into mexico i need a passport? or to get out?? imma hit up my rents house and go dig through closets for this shit....i leave in a few hours

It doesn't matter how hard it is, you are an American citizen, they cannot deny you entry. They can check every part of your body. But they cannot deny you.

Well that might be true but I think what people meant was that proving that you are an american citizen is now harder. The expectations of what they consider proof have been raised.

rosaritos fucking sucked....the place smelled like burning oil and shit...the ratio of dudes to girls was like 5 to 1..there must have been every gang from LA county on saturday night, we seen a huge scrap on scrap fight break out in front of the police station, hella niggas getting their asses kicked all over the place..fights in clubs, fights on beaches...my nigga got wrapped up for getting into a mock UFC wrestling match with a bunch of SD surenos...my other nigga got wrapped up for drunk in public, then right after he was released he hopped into a cop car and tried to drive off in it....federales busted his face in and jacked his shit arrested him for stealing a cop car...the hotels were chargin 50 a head and the mothafuckin toilets didnt even work...my other boy got food poisoning....i was the only cat to get out of mexico without getting anything stolen...the drinks were expensive, the covers were 20$..even the fuckin mota was expensive

we spent the rest of the trip cold chillin in SD, LA, riverside, sippin brews in backyards and getting drunk with OGs....long story short mexico fuckin sucked dont go there

we were all flared up in that bay shit though...giants and As gear and no body said shit to us..walking by groups of truchas rockin all blue and didnt get mean mugs...i geuss its all cali love out there, i never seen so many SD and LA hats in my life..niggas were rockin the SF too but it was san fernando valley..i seen fools rockin the washington senators mug too.....all the scraps were fighting eachother which is fine with me, some LA vs valley shit...southsiders swing wide